The Alphabet Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kingpin...this is one of my favorite movies, I laugh every time I see it!

badhabit

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Alicia you forgot L!

The Lion king. I admit I cried during this movie. It was so cute!!

badhabit

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Road trip... Kind of stupid but it still made me laugh. Doesn't say much for me does it?

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seven

I'm not a Brad Pitt fan, but this movie (back in the day when I first watched it) seriously creeped me out. Plus I learned what the Seven Mortal Sins were (shows theres a lesson in everything
)

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soul Food. Its a movie about a black family who was lead by a Big Mama. They had this tradition of having a big Sunday dinner at Big Mama's house and when she died the tradition was broken. The sisters were fighting and two of them were fighting with their hubbies. One boy feels sad that the family was breaking up. It kind of reminds me of my father's family. How everyone used to be unifed before my grandma past away and when she died, everyone is fighting.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tora! Tora! Tora! About Pearl Harbor, but I haven't seen it yet.

I'm going to take 2 letters, because I really, really love
The Ususal Suspects. I love the story, and Kevin Spacey is brilliant, as always. I almost want to watch it again today:tounge2:
It's one of my all time favorites.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a bit of information about the film Tora! Tora! Tora! Originally, Japanese cinema legend Kurosawa was engaged to direct the Japanese parts of the film. But the producers began imposing various restrictions on him, so he pulled out; and with him went any hope of the film ever being more than mediocre.

Mind, it's still an interesting film in many respects; and it is historically accurate. But it's not a great film. And, even the video-store version is heavily edited from the original. Add to that the fact it's not available in its original aspect ratio and you're stuck with a feeble reflection of the original intent.

=^..^=

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
X Files, the Movie--I watched the t.v. show every week until Mulder left. He will be back for the final episode, when, according to Entertainment Tonight, many unanswered questions will be resolved.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yentl
Zoolander

now I have a suggestion for the next round - work association, eg I say apple you 1st think of bad of course you have to follow along alphabetically! I'll start.

Abracadabra

Status
Not open for further replies.