The Alphabet Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Bravo! Bravo!" thundered the really-big strange cat who suddenly appeared. "You play well, little ones! Someday, you'll be big and strong like me!"

=^..^=

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"F riend, have you come to teach our little ones how to be wise grown cats while retaining their kitten-like zest?" asked their mother.

badhabit

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grinning from ear to ear, the large grey tom cat turned his attentions to the beautiful Gretta, his eyes gleaming with interest.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"I'm pleased to meet you," replied Gretta cordially. "And I'm sure my husband, Balthazar, would like to meet you as well. Before we settled down, he was a 'knight of the road' too."

=^..^=

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Just passing through, my dear lady-no time for that; however," he purred, while curling his whiskers, "you are here now....."

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many years ago, when I was a young cat, I was asked, rather impolitely to leave my home.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"One thing followed the next, as I learned the hard realities of life out of doors. Believe me, it was a challenge to survive from day to day! Other cats weren't always glad to see me, hunger gripped my body, nights were cold. And there were dogs, always dogs, chasing me and hollering at me whenever I came too close to human homes. But I learned to cope with all these situations and more. I became a good fighter, in order to defend myself. I learned how to hide. I became a very fast runner — and I learned to hunt. Don't ever leave home, kids! Most cats put out of doors weren't as lucky as I. Things can happen out there which aren't very nice.

"But, in all honesty, I must say there were joys as well. I met a number of wonderful lady cats. I fell in love! I made friends with some guy cats too, which comes in handy when you're living outside. You must learn to respect their territories; and I learned, the hard way. Anyhow — I spent many long and pleasant hours basking in the sun and soaking up the wonderful sights, smells and sounds of nature. The years went by and my travels continued apace. But, my little friends, I'm tired just now and I must sleep for a while. Please excuse me."

=^..^=

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pleased to hear the older cats story, the kittens decided to leave him be, so he could rest.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quietly and quickly, Gretta rounded up the kittens and whispered, "We must let this knight sleep now if we want to hear more about the road. Snugs, run and tell your father about our exciting guest."

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(Hey, guys! I waited all day!!)

Racing on their little velvet paws, the kittens giggled and purrmeowed the news to their daddy, Balthazar, who stretched, yawned, and then asked the kittens to describe this fascinating stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.