The Adventures of Sophie-Ann (part 2!)

at129

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
After a few Sophie-picture requests in her "new brother's" pic thread, I got motivated, commandeered my mother's laptop, and managed to get my digital camera pictures downloaded!

I also found some photos (going back as far as January) on my mother's camera phone earlier today, some of which I hadn't even seen before - going to post those first.

Sophie-Ann hanging out with her "Bubba" (my grandmother)...

This expression means "Give me some of that tasty food you're eating or I'll step on this button and crash the computer again!"

We had a great laugh over this one...big family dinner, table all set - shedding cat as centerpiece. The dog visible on the left is Nika, my mother's Malamute/Collie mix, a 100-lb Mother Hen who adores Soph.

And then the better quality pics...

Sleepy Cat!

One of her favorite things...her cardboard scratch mat. [Note - please excuse filthy, ancient carpet - just seems silly to replace it when there are young animals around who will just set to work trashing a new one!]

Lying in wait to scare the crap out of me at the top of the stairs (she doesn't actually do anything but sit there and duck down when I walk out of the bedroom...but it makes me jump every time!)

And, finally, a few shots from "her" spot in the dining room. My mother loves the "country" style of decorating, and the baker's rack held a lot of her favorite pieces. Sometime after these pictures were taken, we removed the last of the decorations. It now holds a cat bed, and a tub of cat grass.

Mighty hunter cat caught a birdie?

I'm not sure WHAT this was...but it made me laugh!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by at129
Love the head tilt!!! And you know exactly what they're thinking whenever they pull that pose... "What? I didn't do anything!"

Sophie is SO gorgeous. And that Nika is pretty beautiful too.

ETA: Your grandma is very lucky. I wish Holland would let ANYONE hold her besides me...
Sadly, I have a fraidy-cat.

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's a doll. Black and tuxedo coats are my weaknesses and Sophie just too adorable. I love her pic in the middle of the table..

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
im coming to steal Sophie, she is just gorgeous
she is a pretty lil girl

i do have this thing for black kitties though

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie-Ann is beautiful! Love those black kitties! She's a sweetie. (And so is Nika, BTW. We had an Alaskan Malemute many years ago and he was so gorgeous.)

I love Sophie-Ann's eyes!