The 2015 TCS Member Awards - Make your Nominations NOW! Deadline is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, my!!!

There are still too many people here who fit all the categories---both team members and regular members...

Can I just do a general nomination?  and nominate ALL the members on the CatSite????  please...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, my!!!

There are still too many people here who fit all the categories---both team members and regular members...

Can I just do a general nomination?  and nominate ALL the members on the CatSite????  please...
:lol3::lol3::lol3: I don't think we can give everyone an award and badge. It's a sweet thought though. :hugs: Team members aren't eligible, so that should make it a little easier for you.

Seriously though, get your entries in. Not too much longer to send them. If you can think of a few off the top of your head, you can PM them now, and do a few more tomorrow.

I've seen the list of people nominated so far and this voting is going to be even harder on us than the picture contests. :nod:

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, my!!!

The easiest way for me was taking one award at a time and whose name come to mind, that's the one I checked. I looked through their post to see if my intuition was right.

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 The easiest way for me was taking one award at a time and whose name come to mind, that's the one I checked. I looked through their post to see if my intuition was right.
Just finished with my nominees.. I did the exact same thing and I think I nailed it 
 There were many members that fitted each category though! Which is really cool, actually 
 So many people who contribute in this community, can only be a good thing 

But I really hope I didn't leave anyone out! 

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Just finished with my nominees.. I did the exact same thing and I think I nailed it 
 There were many members that fitted each category though! Which is really cool, actually 
 So many people who contribute in this community, can only be a good thing 

But I really hope I didn't leave anyone out! 
This was really hard but some of them just hit home with you on the awards. With as many people on TCS I'm sure there are many we didn't think of. Each person finds differences in others so there will be a great selection. No worries!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you who nominated fellow members! It was wonderful reading all of the recommendations!

We're going to close this thread now, so no more submissions. We will announce the awards later in the month. 

Thank you for making this such an awesome community!! 

Status
Not open for further replies.