TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Another female here but poor pepe and tiger are feeling all the estrogen here

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
102 to 6, wow! I knew we outweighed the men, but, wow! Glad we got so many people voting.

I bet we women only out number the men so badly not because men aren't as crazy about kitties (I know I blame my husband for getting us Evie!
), but because, like they say, "women have about 6,000 words they use in a day, men only 2,000". (Don't remember the exact numbers, something like that...)

So most men use up their words during the day, and if they're like my husband, would only come on here and write "ugh".

I'm really glad not all men are like that!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The guys who remain active on TCS, out of love for their cats and respect for the members, are special and yes,
a bit courageous.

Many men love cats...
I wonder why more aren't involved here?
Any thoughts about that?

sportbikemike

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

The guys who remain active on TCS, out of love for their cats and respect for the members, are special and yes,
a bit courageous.

Many men love cats...
Any thoughts about that?
Its true alot of guys like cats (whats not to like?) but they're less vocal about it because its not considered "macho" for some reason. I've always thought that stereotype was ridiculous. As for me personally, I grew up around cats plus I've always been big and have always lifted weights so I've never been insecure about my masculinity. This might explain why you always see the scrawny guys with the pit bulls...they have to make up for their shortcomings by having a "macho" pet.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike

This might explain why you always see the scrawny guys with the pit bulls...they have to make up for their shortcomings by having a "macho" pet.
Excellent point.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

a bit courageous.

Many men love cats...
Any thoughts about that?
Because, if they are anything like Matt, TCS is mine and he isn't allowed on it

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm female.
I live in an all-female household, too. Two women, two dogs who are female, and two female cats.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i really think it's because women [in general] are just more verbal than men.