Thats My Baby! Please Read!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is sooooo cool! Please don't forget to let us all know when the episode will air. Are you going to have a film crew hanging around waiting for labor and delivery?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and take shots of playing with the cats and doing some interviewing. I want to make sure to pass on info about why declawing is wrong and rescuing is important.
They come back 8 weeks after to see the kittens all grown and playful and being visited by prospective buyers.
I still have 2 kittens from my last litter so I may recruit my family and friends to pose as buyers. LOL
I will keep you posted as to when it will air!
Those of you who don't get Animal Planet at home call your cable provider and find out if it is available! I love this channel!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending my pre interview tape Monday morning. We had to shoot it ourselves as their office is too far for me to go to! Yikes! I'm going to start cleaning every dark corner of the house. I would hate her to deliver in a dirty laundry basket! LOL Hope they like us!!!! Send VIBES!

I'm a nervous Nelly!!!!

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DragonLady: Now, now, make sure you don't make it seem like purebred babies are the only way to go, and that there's no such thing as an over population problem, we know you know better then that!!

My fiance insist that purebred puppies are the only way to go, and this show only helps reinforce that with him *sigh*.
All my animals have been mixed/rescues, heck one even saved my life, fiance just grew up as an ungrateful brat is all.

Have fun with it! lol.

gunner19

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love that show. Hope we can see you on there. Good luck with your interview.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry I plan to cover rescue, spay and neuter, declawing, and, last, but not least, the cat site!

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh! I just saw this thread. Congratulations! Thats such good news.
Animal Planet is one of my favorite stations. I've watched Thats My Baby" tons of times. Keep us updated on how things are coming.
Good luck! I'm sure you'll do just fine.

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, Teresa, thats So great!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!

Im so happy for you!

(hey, don't forget to mention CWSI, if you get a chance
)

Can anyone record this when it will be on? you probably can imagine I wont be able to wwatch it from here...

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not the "STAR" Rudy is!!! She is the one who will be giving birth with a camera in her....um.... face
Poor baby, first litter and it's going to be televised on national TV. No stress here! LOL
I'll be the one hiding out of camera range behind any cat that wonders by!
I just hope she is able to get through this healthy and happy! With lots of beautiful kittens! Keep those good vibes coming for both of us!
(((HUGS)))

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Teresa, this is so exciting! Lots of good luck vibes coming your way.... and of course, lots of Good Luck vibes for Rudy. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Just tell Rudy this is for documentary purposes... once she's done, explain she's going to be a TV star! Maybe she won't be so nervous this way....
)

(((((HUGS)))))!!!!!!!!!!!! (And scritches for Rudy, if she wants them
)

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rudy is sorry the long distance romance with Trent didn't work out, but, she still wants to be friends
She adores scritches and does this chattering teeth routine that is hysterical!!! I hope we can get that on the show!

toprecious2b14

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Did the episode already show??
I hope not.. if not please tell me when
If It didnt already and its coming on in a week or two .. that'd actually be helpful with me.. See how the kitties get bor and stuff for my kitty.. ( shes at the end of her pregnancy.its any day now... *EXCITED!!*)

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is soooooo absolutely cool! Please let us know when it will be on. I watch that show quite often.

TTMom/Ericka