Thats It! I am done with her

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think perhaps the post about childer under 13 was really meant to go here?

I think you've done evrything you could to keep her indoors. Some cats (espically semi-ferals) just don't like being inside IMO. As long as she's capable of fending for herself and at this point I bet she knows she has a safe haven with you. I'm sure she'll be fine.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nevermind I should have read better before I posted.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, you might find that all of your problems with her being indoors are solved by letting her be an indoor/outdoor cat, if she decides that she wants to come in. Sometimes they're just crazy indoors, but when you give them the indoor/outdoor option, all of their misbehaving stops.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can she go to a local farm?>??

I have a semi feral and you have not failed ... your under alot of stress with pregnancey and a uncooperative kitty

jpawz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by howtoholdacat

Too true! Sounds like you're well on your way to raising some fantastic animal lovers and hopefully advocates. We need more of them!

Thank you

It means a lot to both my husband and me that we raise our 2 toddlers to respect animals and nature.

My almost 2yr old daughter is amazing with all animals. Beyond her years. She has an empathy with them, and they are drawn to her; it's wild to watch her! She is so careful, she slows down her movements, she quiets her voice, she seems to know when to back off...and what's nice is when she is having a meltdown and no one can cheer her up, a cat walks by and BAM~she is smiling and talking to the cat.

My mom says that she is exactly like I was at her age so I think we have a mini -me on our hands! (this has both pros and cons
)

My almost 3yr old son is more fly by the seat of his pants but he also is excellent with animals. Just not as obsessed as his sister

Ack! I have fully hijacked!