thats it - I am done - let the countdown begin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thankyou everyone for all your support and love during this time - it really has meant the world to me and I am so thankfully to have such amazing friends

I will post again this afternoon when we get back from the OB.

Thankyou from Chris & I

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dan...hugs & good wishes to you, Chris and baby Obes. Yeah!

Lei

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think our OB wants baby to stay in there forever LOL

he says babies head is down as far as it can go and all pains I have been describing is what occurs the last days of pregnancy (remember though that these pains have been occuring for 4 days so I think when he says "the last days" he is being a bit lenient
)

another appointment has been made for Monday
sigh
lets hope we dont make it to Monday. He was adamant last Thursday that we would make the appointment today - but when I asked him about his feelings for Monday he was hesitant, said he doesnt think we will make it that long and will go into natural labour before Monday.

but who knows huh? he doesnt really know. the signs are good but baby is comfy and as long as baby is okay and happy then thats the most important thing.

so chris & I have resigned ourselves to the fact that Monday is the next appointment and then I guess inducement discussions will begin after that - hopefully we go earlier, but we arent getting our hopes up.
Its frustrating the waiting though.

He asked about the movement and when I said I hadnt had much movement today, his face went into panic mode apparently ( I didnt watch his face, but chris did) so he immediatly sent me off to the labour ward for heart monitoring - baby is fine, I wasnt worried - was acually enjoying the non movement time as its very painful right now.

so here we sit - yet another day has gone and still I feel the same...

ginger's mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sooo, any day now huh!

Don't forget to hung up your dignity at the labour room door and DON'T let anybody eat while your in labour, (you can't so why should they).

All your senses get heightened, I kicked my Mum out cause she ate a chocky chip biscuit, the smell was so strong.

Any questions, just ask or PM, someone on here will know

Come on baby, time for peek-a-boo!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Danielle!

I just can't imagine the frustration you must be feeling right now! I do so hope that baby Obes decidedes to come out before Monday!

Sending lots of Labour }}}VIBES{{{ your way! Come on, Baby Obes!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, at least your OB doesn't expect you to go to Monday. I remember the waiting -it's no fun.

Sounds like Baby Obes is getting ready though - especially with the pains and reduced movement. How do you chart baby's movement - do you have to record a certain amount of movement before noon? I remember that's what we had to do.

We're with you all the way

I say this is the time to watch plenty of daytime TV and sleep whenever you want - that will be a real luxury compared to when the 24 hour eating machine turns up

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

I say this is the time to watch plenty of daytime TV and sleep whenever you want - that will be a real luxury compared to when the 24 hour eating machine turns up
isnt danielle being the eating machine for now anyway??

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Sounds like Baby Obes is getting ready though - especially with the pains and reduced movement. How do you chart baby's movement - do you have to record a certain amount of movement before noon? I remember that's what we had to do
well we havent really been charting the movements as I would run out of paper to write it all down on
baby obes is constantly moving, but yes I believe your correct in that you should have x amounts of movement before noon.
Our OB was concerned because I hadnt had any and considering how many I usually gets he wanted to check it all out - but baby is fine.

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

this waiting is killing me - ahhhh!!
you and me both Sam

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Obes, you are being very bad. Just for that, the OB is gonna spank you when you come out!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh Monday, Monday...isn't that a song?!

Oh Dan, I thought for sure you would have went this past weekend!! Actually, I thought you would have went on our Labor Day!

Well, like someone else said, take this time to relax, eat and SLEEP!! It surely won't be long now until baby obes is here...he's just so darn comfy!!! he's gonna surprise you soon, I just know it!
Sending some happy, healthy, and "HURRY" baby vibes over seas!!!

Love and hugs to you, Chris...and baby obes!

Susan, Cody, and baby Jovi

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's what you do:
Hold your nose, and have Chris put his fingers in your ears, and then have him blow in your mouth, it'll pop the thing right out!
J/K!
Keep us posted, and sleep now, while you still can!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

Ohhhh Monday, Monday...isn't that a song?!
is it? hehehe
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

Love and hugs to you, Chris...and baby obes!

Susan, Cody, and baby Jovi
thankyou

Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I'm tellin' you guys....Baby Obes isn't coming out til my birthday on Friday
your birthday? the 9th huh? thats okay - thats tomorrow - we could do tomorrow