THAT much for pizza?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to get pizza pizza. You can get 2 medium pizzas with 4 toppings combined, 10 wings, 6 garlic sticks and 6 cans of pop for $23.99.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a pizza place on my side of town and it is so good and so cheap. You can get an order of breadsticks which is just like a cheese pizza with no sauce for $2.99. Love it!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah the prices add up fast. I have a couple people over for pizza and we easily spend $40. Ahh now I'm in the mood for pizza.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

Yeah the prices add up fast. I have a couple people over for pizza and we easily spend $40. Ahh now I'm in the mood for pizza.
Me too, I have also been hungry for some home-made chili today, it is raining here in Mississippi and very dreary looking. I always love chili on days like that.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't you have any take and bake pizza places like Papa Murphy's?????
There pizza is pretty good!!!
But a Pizza Uno is coming to this area and will be open in March-I buy their frozen pizza's all the time.
Living in WI-at one grocery store they must carry over 30 brands of frozen pizza-three hugh aisles of different kinds of pizza!!
On the other hand living in a rural area-no such thing as delivery!! The closest pizza place must be 15 miles away!!

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Papa Murphy's has the best deal! Their pizzas taste good and they are dirt cheap. Hubby can have his everything on it pizza, and I can get Hawaiin or plain cheese if I want it.

Another good deal if you have Xtreme Pizza by you they have a deal where you buy one get one free on Tuesdays or Wednesdays (if you pick it up). They also have really cool combinations as well as the standard plain jane toppings.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's why I cook all our meals and rarely go out. I feel my money needs to be spent in better ways. I really can't justify spending money on takeout - maybe I'm just cheap but I also think the food prepared at home is better quality, not filled with additives and fats and is probably the reason we eat well but are not overweight.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little Cesar's "Hot and Ready" has pizzas you can just walk in and pick up for $5 a piece! They're deliscious and always fresh- you can add breadsticks to that for only a dollar or two more- it's definitely cheaper to pick it up than have it delivered
/ Also- Freschetta frozen pizzas taste better than most of the real stuff and they're only about $5 they're soooooooooooo good!!!