*hockhockhock*

sorry...wanted to sound my best for a phone call i'm expecting

soo wrong

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

I have had worse while dealing with clients. I worked at a government call centre for years. Once I had someone being "entertained" by his girlfriend while on the line with me.

I can't even count the number of times the client has brought the phone into the bathroom to do their business while on a call with me.

After 8 years at the government call centre I was very happy to get off the phones into a non call centre position!
Thats too funny

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh that's just gross!

I used to work for a recruiting company. Except the two partners, everyone's desk is in the open. On warm days, the woman sitting in front of me would wipe her underarms in front of everyone & lift her sleeveless top back and forth so her bra or some female body parts
(sometimes she doesn't wear one) was in plain view. She then proceed to take off her shoes & socks to put foot powder on her feet. When I was new I ask her what that white powder is, she looks at me as if the question is unnecessary, raise her voice & said "foot power!"

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Brandi- I was just talking to an insurance lady from a call center and she was EATING while on the phone with me! HOW RUDE is that?!
My 'boss' does that with me all the time. It's sp annoying that I've even hung up on her, on occasion. It's disgusting and it makes me sick to hear someone slopping food in their mouth and they are blabbering away to me. Ugh.