That flamin cat!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, no, nothing but I haven't seen the cat as much, which is odd, I wonder if she has seen them, I have put one up on her street so she cannot really miss it unless by the description she can't work out its her cat which I doubt. She may have been keeping it in more. I will still phone the RSPCA though and just tell them the outcome and see what they suggest, I will phone them monday. My cats seem more relaxed and I am looking into a screen for the back door. x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, rung them this morning but I haven't had many sightings of the cat, my gut feelin is that she has seen the posters and has been keeping him in more or just keeping him in because of the bad weather we have had this past couple of days. The RSPCA said that I will have to ring them back if he starts comin around more often, I was probably too honest in saying that he hasn't been round much but I don't want to waste their time. They will trap him and nueter him and re-release him here if he starts showing his face more so its good that they are willing to do that, they have given me a reference number and I spoke to Derby branch which is my local branch and the lady was lovely and said he sounded like he needed a bit of TLC which he probbaly does. I hope its the case that his owner has took notice but I doubt it, he could have just found somewhere else to go for the moment.I find it disappointing and cowardly though that his "owner" didn't reply to the posters and she must of seen them as I put one up on her street and they aren't exactly unnoticable as I printed them off the RSPCA website and they are pretty noticable.
My cats haven't been out anyway due to the rain we have had as they only go out when we are out in the garden so they are more relaxed which is good. I will keep you updated.x