That DARN CAT!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grapegal45

All I can say is.... Wow!!!! I guess I've been pretty lucky. My dog over the years has dug holes, stolen food and dug some pretty yucky stuff out of gargage cans but Wow ....you guys have quite the mess.
And my cats......Hmmmmmm.
I guess they aren't true "party animals." Maybe they just clean up after themselves.
Actually, Wallace has been known to make some messes....bathroom full of shredded tp, chewed boxes and ouchy.....some chewed furniture. He ruined a new wood rocking chair.....bad kitty
but gosh....I look at that sweet kitty face... and there is always that look....."Whhhat....who me?"
I just keep loving him and my poor rocker is always covered with blankets. Thanks for sharing those pics!
They make me feel better.
I wouldnt have him anyother way though. He keeps things interesting, keeps me on my toes. Its funny to see him give a paper towel tube hell, and then run and hide when it thunders.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok so yesterday I was making tea and I left my pitcher of cold water on the counter top as I turned around to get my tea bags. I got the box turned back around and Cj was on the counter with his head in the pitcher drinking the water!
He had plenty of water but why he wanted that water:shrug:. Took pics on my phone and they are really cute.

Today he was playing with his new feather toy and I was fixing breakfast. I couldnt hold the wand to play with him so i stuck the end in the diswasher and locked it so it holds up the wand so he can play while I am fixing breakfast. ( I dont leave it there all the time btw, just for about 10 minutes when i am doin other things.) anyway he was playing and going crazy then he hit the feather part on top of the counter. He jumped up there to get it and in the process he knocked over a full glass of tea getting it all over him and all over my floor and rugs. I kinda raised my voice (not mean,just out of shock!) CJ What in the world are you doing?! He ran and hid under my bed.(same tea I was trying to make yesterday). I dont know what has gotten into him lately, but I wish I did. Now he is wet and scared and afraid of his feather toy. I tried to wipe him off with some baby wipes cause his fur is a little sticky but he wouldnt let me.

leesali

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

That has happened to me several times. In fact- here's a picture of what my kitchen looked like one morning when I woke up!
Hope it makes u feel better..
I'm sorry but you gave me my first good laugh in awhile! That is so funny! I'm sorry that you had such a mess though.

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
HOLY COW my husband and I come home from work one morning, I had 3 plants knocked over, one vase broke and my stand was knocked over as well.

Talk about CRANKY
but we took care of the mess and all the cats just sat around watching, well Ricky was trying to bat the plant around the floor.. I got the vacuum out they all took off except for Chucky and Buddy because they like getting vacuumed themselves
Weird.. Anyway.. It just a part of a cats play when they get going they can get a little out of hand, JUST LIKE KIDS ...

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by leesali

I'm sorry but you gave me my first good laugh in awhile! That is so funny! I'm sorry that you had such a mess though.
Glad to be of some help..
When I first walked in, I was in SHOCK but after 10 min, I had to laugh...

From what I recall, I think it took me a few hours to clean because the potted soil was in the carpet so deep due to Spikey rolling around on it and I had to vacuum several times to remove most of it..

Life is NOT BORING with these mischievous brats.