Thanks to the membership

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mods for responding so fast to what happened. Even though it was kinda odd to go to one of my threads only to be told that I couldn't. Oh well!! On to another thread.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm SO glad that I wasn't online this time during the troll invasion. Last time was enough to scar me for life! haha! I feel bad for anyone who had to see the pictures they posted, as I am sure they were a lot like last time's.

Way to go Mods and everyone who reported them!!!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Well, I seem to have been
whilst this one happened - but I will pass my thanks to the mods nonetheless - I remember how much work it caused for you last time. Well done
You weren't the only one. When I saw my inbox, this afternoon, I knew that it had happened again.

Thank goodness for Gaye and Hissy. Do you gals ever sleep?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to send out a special thanks to Amy DHH and clixpix. They reported the majority of the posts. And, as Amy stated in one of the posts she reported.....that feature is the quickest and easiest way for the moderators to get to the offensive posts, as one click from the email we receive takes us right to them without searching. Good work, folks!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

I want to send out a special thanks to Amy DHH and clixpix. They reported the majority of the posts. And, as Amy stated in one of the posts she reported.....that feature is the quickest and easiest way for the moderators to get to the offensive posts, as one click from the email we receive takes us right to them without searching. Good work, folks!
You're very welcome! That actually brings up a question I had. I found the first one in Crossing the Bridge, and reported it. When I went to the Cat Lounge, I found many, many more. I had started reporting them, but realized they were from the same two usernames. What is more helpful: keep searching and reporting each post individually, or report the poster names, and not flood you with numerous alerts?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you report the individual threads that is the most helpful. Most of them find popular threads and tag the ends of them. This type of mass invasion was actually done by one person who registered under multiple names.