Thanks to ALL of you it's working!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anne & MA, you've worked so hard to have several of the best cat resource websites on the web, and I can't imagine a more deserving site - nor more deserving people.

GO TCS GO!!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, that's terrific! It's rather nice to know that this site which is so great I have no inclination to go looking for others is on top of the heap. Way to go!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks again all of you, we couldn't be more pleased!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's great news! Hey Hissy, have you ever checked TCS's rating on alexa.com? It's really gone up there as well with a ranking of 99,000. Here's a direct link: http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=thecatsite.com The highest ranked site for the word search word "cats" whether through Google or Alexa is i-love-cats at around 23,000 and it's stayed around there for the last year or so.

For people who aren't familiar with Alexa, it has numbered rankings for millions of sites, so 99,000 is excellent, especially considering where some of the highest ranked cat sites sit!

It's fun to check your favourite sites to see where they rank. Try it! Just type in "your-fav-site.com" at Alexa and see what happens.