Thanks Everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to read you had a happy birthday and lots of good presents.
I hope Kitty will get better. Have John to come back I miss the goat stories!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I've been SOOO busy and sorta sick, I missed what happened. Happy Birthday, and that's a CUTE purse. I like all those movies - my kids used to watch Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken over and over again. My daughter was about 1 1/2 and called it "Horsies That Jump In The Water." LOL.

Anyway, I am SOOO sorry about Bagheera - I lost my very, very special kitty Smudge the first last October 25, after about only 3 weeks of being sick. It was so hard and sad. I send lots of thoughts your way.

And I'm really stunned that anything happened that John would get rotten PMs from people. Really! I hope he reconsiders. It's a breath of fresh air that he provides here, and that's for sure.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Oh honey, I don't know why he would have gotten nasty PMs!!! I know some people say things when they don't know half of what you've been through.And to be honest, if they feel you all did something wrong, then they need to just keep it to themselves!!! I don't care who it was!!!!
John should come back just to show those people that they will NOT run him off and that he over looks stupid people.

I'm sorry about kitten!!! I hope she starts doing better soon and I'm glad you had a good day for the most part.
Ditto all of that!

I'm glad that you both are thinking of getting another kitty. You wouldn't be replacing Bagheera, just giving a homeless kitty a forever home with a loving meomy and daddy

As for the nasty PM's, don't even respond to them. Just delete them and ignore them. I think this site has an ignore feature that he should use to put those people on his ignore list so that they can't PM him anymore.

And if a moderator is giving him grief over something, that's not cool unless it had something directly to do with breaking of the forum rules, but it if it was about something else... not cool at all.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

As for the nasty PM's, don't even respond to them. Just delete them and ignore them. I think this site has an ignore feature that he should use to put those people on his ignore list so that they can't PM him anymore.

And if a moderator is giving him grief over something, that's not cool unless it had something directly to do with breaking of the forum rules, but it if it was about something else... not cool at all.
I read Amber's post to mean he got a total of 5 PM's: 4 mean ones, and one from a mod. Not that the mod one was one of the mean ones.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I read Amber's post to mean he got a total of 5 PM's: 4 mean ones, and one from a mod. Not that the mod one was one of the mean ones.
Yep the mod was not mean or rude.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

I'm sorry you got them in the first place!!

Just put them on IGNORE and don't give it another thought.
Glad you came back

"stupid people are just that ----STUPID!!!"

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

Well good. They are here to help.

Hey, if you get too much grief, just sic Susie (kittylover4ever) on them, she can "smash: them for ya!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just ignore the rude messages! Most folks here are very kind and loving! And Amber, happy birthday! Beautiful purse, great movies. I hope Kitten is doing better soon!