Thanks all around

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to express my appreciation to all the non-Americans out there for their support. I heard this morning that all of Europe observed a 3-minute silence to commemorate our losses, and that for the first time ever, Buckingham Palace played "The Star Spangled Banner" instead of "God Save the Queen" for the changing of the guards. Wow. That brought tears to my eyes, because I know many Brits remember WWII and what it was like to live in that kind of fear and uncertainty for months on end. So, thank you all so much for thinking of us.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I second that.

thank you to all of our comrades in other countries. you're support is appreciated more than you'll ever know.

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for Your Support, World Community! For the handful of countries that "condemn" us there are scores more who "support" any and all actions we will take. "God Bless America"

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From the bottom of my heart, thank you one and all from all over the world who have expressed their condolences. It is a relief to know there are human beings out there who truly care.

Donna

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks Sunlion :angel2:

Wow, you just brought tears to my eyes too. What a great gesture of comaraderie your Country has shown us!

I am forever grateful and I'm sure all American's feel the same way!

Give the Queen All My Best!
That was really cool!

Love & Peace,
Catarina

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sunlion....you are so right on with your thanks to the other countries who are in support of us!!!!!

A big *hug* goes out to a Texan from an Iowan gal!