Thank Your Pen-pal Here!

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
I think my penpal forgot about me
Do you just have one, Sicy? Because I thought we had one that we surprised, and then one that surprised us.

I'm sorry your pen pal forgot about you. I will send you a PM and say 'hi' if you like!

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sicy, I happen to know that your penpal did not forget about you! In fact, your penpal told me that she put something in the mailbox for you & the furkids yesterday! (which would be one day before she saw this little reminder)

As for me, I never heard from my penpal, not even once {sigh} darnit, I love getting mail!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!!!!
I'm sorry you havent heard from your penpal
That sucks.

I dont know anything about a surprise penpal though

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat

I dont know anything about a surprise penpal though
I don't know if I wrote that right. I just got signed up a couple of weeks ago, a little late.

I thought it worked like this: I am given a name (say, Bob) as my penpal. Bob doesn't know who I am until I contact him.

Meanwhile, someone else (say, Fred) is given my name. I don't know that Fred has my name until he contacts me.

So in essence, I end up with 2 pen pals, Bob & Fred.

Is that right?

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh I see. Ok I thought you meant that you'd have 2 penpals, meaning 2 people would be sending you things. In essence, you have one penpal that you send things to and one that you receive things from.

I get it now

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm no I think you're just supposed to send to the penpal you're supposed to.. and receive from the other.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to be better this time around about at least emailing.

Ghyslaine, I sent your last stuff (yes, from September) yesterday and Pam, yours went out yesterday too. Due to customs I expect both of you will get them in a week or so.

angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I sent a ecard to your email did you not get it let me now and all so all so I sent you 3 pms penpal leader nows this to so all pm her now as you are not rpliying to any emails or pms i have sent.and you did not get back to me on any of the for over 4 weeks
Originally posted by harrythecat
Sicy, I happen to know that your penpal did not forget about you! In fact, your penpal told me that she put something in the mailbox for you & the furkids yesterday! (which would be one day before she saw this little reminder)

As for me, I never heard from my penpal, not even once {sigh} darnit, I love getting mail!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just received a WONDERFUL care package from my penpal harrythecat
Thank you so much!!! They're just going to love the catnip pillows and cat dancer! And I am just running out of those hairball treats too

Thanks again and Zoey and Saki say thanks and purrrrrrrrrs!

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey TTMom! I got your package today! Yah!!! I'm so excited! I had to open it at the post office (we can do that here lol) b/c I was so excited to see what it was! Thanks so much for the stickers...they are cool! Now I have some decorative accessories for my christmas letters! Thanks again!!!

Pam

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Erika!!!

I rec'd your package. I can't thank you enough!! That was so sweet of you to do that when you really didn't have to. ((((hugs)))) I love everything you sent! I can't believe you found post it notes with the letter "G"!!! Everyone calls me that!!!

Whiskers just about had an overdose of over-excitement. I've never seen her this excited with toys! First I gave her the mouse and then the little fluff balls with some catnip. She was in kitty heaven for the longest time!

Here are 2 pictures of her with her toys.

Once again.... Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! You made my day!!!

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
G, those pics are too cool! I'm so happy to see your kitty having fun! I'm thinking I need a new desktop pic at work!

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Val
Imagine my suprise as I walked up and found this box on my carport. I have had a very rough day and this made it seem like nothing((HUGS}} I love the bracelet sooo much and the boys well I will let them show you

The Sammycat went nuts rubbing all over it as soon as I got the box in the house

Oscar and The Sammycat just couldn't wait for me to take the stuff out of the box....greedy boys

They had a great time with the boogie mat too
I love it!

Both of them are still in there having themselves a blast with all of the toys and the mat
Thanks sooooo Much Val you have made mine and the boys day

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy you and the boys like your presents!!! They look like they are having a great time with the boogie mat!

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Princess Purr, Val Thank you for the Kitten Mitten,Krinkle Balls and the catnip that we got in the mail today. The boys just love them

Here is a picture of The Sammycat after he snatched the mitten right off my hand
Silly boy