Thank You

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

My Yuki passed during the night some time. I hope that my Yuki is up there playing with all your little ones and that would make me happy.
I hope so too.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Natalie, hugs for you and cuddles for Meeka. It has been a difficult time for you and my heart hurts for you.

As for becoming a breeder, maybe this just isn't your time (with your bf and all). God may have other plans for you like caring for pregnant fosters - we never know what his plans are.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Natalie, hugs for you and cuddles for Meeka. It has been a difficult time for you and my heart hurts for you.

As for becoming a breeder, maybe this just isn't your time (with your bf and all). God may have other plans for you like caring for pregnant fosters - we never know what his plans are.
I agree....and Natalie...you would make an awesome foster mom!!! BTW....give Mika a big hug from all of us.

Katie

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O wow
I'm soo sorry for all that you have went through lately. Meeka is a beautiful girl and I'm sure she would have been a great mommy. Losing those precious babies had to be a heartbreak for everyone. Very sorry for your loss. You and meeka are in my prayers.