Thank you

catdaddy2014

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thakn you everyone for helping me with my cat about 2 years ago when he almost died due to urinary blockage. He is doing very good now. He is still healing from the accident and subsequent surgeries. Everyonce in a while there will be an accidental "hershey kiss" , but he cannot control it. Sometimes it happens when he moves and it pops right out on to the couch. We keep everything clean and wash a lot of laundry, but it only happens when he eats treats or a couple of kibble snacks. He is on just wet food and since the surgery and the terrible ordeal, he has bonded with me a lot. He now wants to be around me constantly , always purring and licking my forehead. Thank you again everyone.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HI There!!!!! I am elated to see your update and even more overjoyed to hear how well Dev is doing. AWWW, he is so grateful to you for helping him and getting him healthy and now you have the greatest gift-- his unconditional love and trust. Thank you SO much for the update!!! :hugs: :happy3: :rub:

P.S. "Hershey Kisses" happen. [emoji]128169[/emoji] ;) I, too, find one now and again in the most unfortunate places. :lol:

Last edited: