Thank You

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We are all here with you Kass. She is playing free with all of the RB kitties, including Sphinx.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do take care of yourself, and I hope that things do get better soon for you, there is nothing worse than that empty house feeling. We are all here for you through your grief.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Kass, we are all here for you. As I'm sure we would all be in a shambles if something happened to our babies.

I just pray that your heart heals soon, that emptiness is a horrid feeling.

to you

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I am glad that you felt strong enough to write this thread, well at least for some part of your day anyway. We are all thinking of you and wishing you peace

thanks for your words

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susan said it best, Kass. Imagine ALL of us hugging you, because if you were right here that is what I would be doing. I also wished we lived nearby... I hate to think of you being alone in the house because I know that's when the mind starts wandering.
I know it's hard and right now this seems light years away.. but there is going to come a time when you think of your Emerald girl and instead of tears, a smile is going to light up your face because you are going to remember the good times you shared.
Please know that we are all here for you as often as you need us.