Thank You So Much

Chris_Takas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thanks to everyone. you guys have helped me lots in the last 2 days since im on this site. you have helped me to find answers that would have taken me hours to research. (not sure if this is grammatical correct) and otto would like to say thanks also. he will be a much loved and cared for cat from now on. im so happy he adopted me. :) i will try to be as much help as i can to everyone else.
see you around or as otto would say: meeeeooooowww *puuuurrrrrr*
IMG_20170625_112043.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You are so welcome, Chris! You are part of a community now, so you and Otto don't ever have to go it alone. We're just glad you were able to find us when you needed us!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Otto certainly is a handsome boy, all stretched out like that! I'm so glad you were able to get the help you needed. You are a very welcome member of our community and I look forward to seeing and hearing more about Otto. funnygifsbox.com_2017-01-26_10-31-47.gif

Resa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Otto is beautiful! I love the kitty yoga pose. The people of this site have also been amazingly kind and helpful to me. I'm so glad we're here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chris_Takas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
that by the way was taken the first time he went into my flat after he ate. i threw down a shirt of mine and he did that and fell asleep like this! :D

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
You're welcome!

Otto is beautiful!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the site, Chris and Otto! :hellocomputer: