Thank You Cindy/kittenkrazy!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy, I first want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your gift. When Jerry and I got home from my mothers this afternoon, we saw that tha mailman had left a package by the side door! Well, as you can see in the pics, it was kind of damaged............by no less than a squirrel! We feed a squirrel that lives around here. His name is Squeaky, so he must have smelled something in the package! I really had to laugh when I saw the box. The only chocolate in there was the chocolate soap bath mix.........was there anything else that was edible?? Jerry and I can't figure out what he was after! Thanks so much though for everything. You really made my day and your a real sweetheart! After the week I had, I can sure use it!!
Thanks again!! xxxxx

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet gift! Chocolate bath is sooo nice. Your skin will be soooo soft and you are going to smell so sweet!! I just watched a show tonight (on food network) about chocolate soap products!! What a wonderful suprise to get! I love the little wooden cat!

Might want to remind the kits that the chocolate goes in WATER. They might think twice about that jar.

Cindy- you are such a nice person sending out pressies!!! What a wonderful friend to have!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It will take a lot of milk to fill the bath tub for that. I guess it would make the tastiest bath water ever?!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

What a sweet gift! Chocolate bath is sooo nice. Your skin will be soooo soft and you are going to smell so sweet!! I just watched a show tonight (on food network) about chocolate soap products!! What a wonderful suprise to get! I love the little wooden cat!
Oh wow, I've never heard of chocolate bath! Sounds great - let us know how you liked it! And I just wanted to add that I love that wooden cat... it looks cute!

Cindy - what a nice thing to do!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow...what a nice gift
I bet you'll smell yummy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I"m sure I'll smell yummy! If I start licking my arms or anything, I"m in trouble!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie, you're very welcome, enjoy!

Originally Posted by fwan

whats with smelling the chocolate bath kitties???

Heehee, they probably smell "intruder cats" on it, 'cause the jar sat in my living room floor for a couple of days before I filled it!

Originally Posted by Ali012281

What a sweet gift! Chocolate bath is sooo nice. Your skin will be soooo soft and you are going to smell so sweet!! I just watched a show tonight (on food network) about chocolate soap products!!
I've seen that show a couple of times......that's where I got the idea! I found the recipe on the 'net, its just 1/3 c. cocoa powder to 1 cup of milk powder, use the whole thing to a tub of water.....really nice!

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay susie
... Enjoy your new awesome pressie
.... I want to try that new line that Jessica Simpson has its called "Desserts" and it is very scrumptious and good smelling also

P.S. Cindy.... your a very gracious and I am proud to be your friend

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

I've seen that show a couple of times......that's where I got the idea! I found the recipe on the 'net, its just 1/3 c. cocoa powder to 1 cup of milk powder, use the whole thing to a tub of water.....really nice!
What an excelent treat! Mmmm the bath will smell soooo good!!!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I"m sure I'll smell yummy! If I start licking my arms or anything, I"m in trouble!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandra

Yay susie
... Enjoy your new awesome pressie
.... I want to try that new line that Jessica Simpson has its called "Desserts" and it is very scrumptious and good smelling also

P.S. Cindy.... your a very gracious and I am proud to be your friend
I tried that out yesterday
They sell it at Walgreens, which actually suprised me. I got a lipgloss in caramel toffee it tastes yummy