Testing new Signature

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by yoviher
Thanks Amber. Don't worry, thought. We know we are young, and like it that way! No rush... all the contrary, we want to go slower!
Welcome. That's really good. I'm glad you two have a good view about things.

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I expected 20-25. I have a "mind" picture of everyone on here.. sometimes it matches, some times it doesn't. Anyway props to you for your grammatical skills and the like

Peace,
Brandon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I a genious.... hmmmm..... You ain't the first one who asks that, you know that?

Ok... some people I know say that I am a genious, and I have found by myself that I am somewhat smarter than almost all of my peers of my own age.

My mother taugh me to read Spanish at age 3 and I was writing (although with letters the size of this monitor) by 4. She also had taugh me basic adding and subtracting.

Since there was no school in all of Puerto Rico who would not waste on me the first grade trying to teach me again to read, we had to get a special correspondence school from the states whose curriculum is made for the sneaky brat who already knows all that before getting six. At that age I had to learn English, since all the curriculum was in English.

I am still in a similar High School... if that makes me a genious... I don't know

Anyway, I sometimes have my pitfalls... I may be able to write you a doctoral course presentation on history or literature (I am not kidding, I attended the classes my parents took as an observer), but I usually am a moron in mathemathics.

Anyway, genious or not, that doesn't mean if you have a good personality... I know people with an IQ well over 150 but are more antisocial than a mouse in a cat party.

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Kutin
Gothic Amethyst did mine, too!

Looks great!
Ooo that reminds me when I made yours I didnt know about the file size rule. Check ur PM box I'm gonna need ur email again so I can send you a smaller version(not visually just file size).