test!?

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm seeing it on my IE6 too. It pops up before the dog chow video ad runs. You can't scroll the page or anything until you click the test OK button....and when you do, the video ad displays. Before the test button pops up, the video ad space is blank.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Has anyone been getting it in the past 2-3 hours? They are aware of the problem, but said the fixed it again. I may just have to ask them to disable that campaign which would be a shame, as I think these are nice banners there with the dog movies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

Has anyone been getting it in the past 2-3 hours? They are aware of the problem, but said the fixed it again. I may just have to ask them to disable that campaign which would be a shame, as I think these are nice banners there with the dog movies.
anne your fabulous!
your the only head of a site forum im on that actuay is visibly active!

great job

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

anne your fabulous!
your the only head of a site forum im on that actuay is visibly active!

great job
Awww thank you, that's so kind of you to say!

I wish I could be more active in the cat forums, really, sharing my cat knowledge and expertise, but I'm afraid there's only so many hours in the day. I am grateful for this wonderful site team we have here for helping me manage TCS on a daily basis. If it weren't for the mods.... ok, let's not go there

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im very thankfull to not have advertising turned on!! That would drive me nuts! Props to those of you who were right on top of it to fix it!!