Test your IQ

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by glentheman20
They certainly know how to butter you up. It's almost as if they're trying to get you to buy something...
Right! More tests!

140:According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

I always enjoy this sort of test, but don't get carried away with the results -- who knows what they REALLY mean!!

sid_the_cat_man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Far Northern suburb of Chicago, Illinois, USA
Congratulations, Sid!
Your IQ score is 135

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction —

especially in the workplace. <---

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am too tired to take it now. This is what I scored about a year ago - I got it from my info on emode - it keeps all your test results for you.

Congratulations, Adymarie!
Your IQ score is 126

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.