tessie is always hungry, watery diarrhea

emfn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
she's always hungry, but everything she eats goes right thru her. really gassy, watery diarrhea. losing so much weight.

been to several vets and no diagnosis. we've tried prednisoloe, antibiotics, b12 shots, Pancray plus powder, gavapentin... nothing helps.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
she's always hungry, but everything she eats goes right thru her. really gassy, watery diarrhea. losing so much weight.

been to several vets and no diagnosis. we've tried prednisoloe, antibiotics, b12 shots, Pancray plus powder, gavapentin... nothing helps.
So sorry that your cat is going through this. My guess is this could be due to some digestive system issue. Since your cat has been to the vet and nothing seems to work, I'm attaching an article for you to read that may help your cat. Do give it a good read and see if you want to go the way that the article is recommending. My boy had chronic diarrhea beginning of this year and this article help resolve his symptoms.

My Cat Has Diarrhea - What Do I Do?

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has she been checked for worms or other parasites? Giardia and all that?
Any good vet would have checked those first but, since you didn't say, it bears asking.