Tessa, the Siamese is here..need help with coloring

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad she is fitting in so nicely and things are going so well, she is such a doll, and look at the tongue, too cute. (is it the same picture as in your siggy, or does she just like to stick her tongue out at you?)
I know you are aware she is a seal point, but I thought I would add a link to my seal and chocolate mitteds, so you can see the color difference between the two, and because I love to show pics of my kitties

I will just put a link to save room and time loading the page.
The one on the left is a seal mitted and the one on the right is choc. his base color is almost white and his points are a lot lighter then the seal.
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...areschance.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I am glad she is fitting in so nicely and things are going so well, she is such a doll, and look at the tongue, too cute. (is it the same picture as in your siggy, or does she just like to stick her tongue out at you?)
I know you are aware she is a seal point, but I thought I would add a link to my seal and chocolate mitteds, so you can see the color difference between the two, and because I love to show pics of my kitties

I will just put a link to save room and time loading the page.
The one on the left is a seal mitted and the one on the right is choc. his base color is almost white and his points are a lot lighter then the seal.
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...areschance.jpg
O ya I can definetly tell, what a difference and what cuties
!!! And that is the same picture from my siggy it was just too cute
I didnt even relize until I went and relooked at my photos and I was cracking up
that was one of the first pirctures I printed tho, it was too cute and funny !!! But ya u can definetly tell the differnce between seal and chocolate in those pictures, soo so cute tho

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

O ya I can definetly tell, what a difference and what cuties
!!! And that is the same picture from my siggy it was just too cute
I didnt even relize until I went and relooked at my photos and I was cracking up
that was one of the first pirctures I printed tho, it was too cute and funny !!! But ya u can definetly tell the differnce between seal and chocolate in those pictures, soo so cute tho
Thanx

It is easier to see the difference when you have one of each, in front of you like that, LOL! And seeing it makes you know why, we all said seal, but it looks brown, so wouldn't it be choc? Right?
But to see how light chocs are you can see a difference. I am making excusses now, I just wanted to post my boys
(they were about 8-9 months they will get darker too)
I love Tessa's picture, she looks like she is giving you raspberries
I love it

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much Gaye! I now have espresso up my sinus cavity from laughin' so hard at your caption!