Tera + 2 - 4

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
"A FEVVER!  AI GOTS A FEVVER!"  The mighty huntress of the southwest has caught a FEVVER!

I just hear Mercy doing a "Crocodile Dundee."  "That's not a tail, THIS is a tail!"

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a little possum, too.  A different type.  

That is quite a "thing", all right!

Who's she giving the stinkeye to up top?

And as for those tabbinese tigers, you ought to enter them in some kind of tail contest.  Maybe here on TCS! 

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

We have a little possum, too.  A different type.  

That is quite a "thing", all right!

Who's she giving the stinkeye to up top?

And as for those tabbinese tigers, you ought to enter them in some kind of tail contest.  Maybe here on TCS! 
That was BabyMooks crib toy bed, Mercy used it for a while before developing an affinity for Skunky and Frog adores it. It's her sleepy time pal.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

That's like every single annoying thing combined into one toy.  Of COURSE she loves it! 
The batteries went dead after Toad walked by and whacked it 50 times and looked sad she helped me look for a small screwdriver in the toolbox. Use the screwdriver, roll the batteries off the counter, roll the screwdriver off the counter, bat the toy cover off the counter then I managed to not seat one battery so we had to do it again. She was so happy when the toy worked and the ruckus commenced.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH, what a toy!  I may, having seen that, have to get H, Renee one of those ferret balls.  Kinda like that, but without the flashing light.  Yes, H. Renee is Hekitty.  She says H. Renee sounds more corporate, and is better for her career.  There may be things going on here of which I remain blissfully unaware.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

OH, what a toy!  I may, having seen that, have to get H, Renee one of those ferret balls.  Kinda like that, but without the flashing light.  Yes, H. Renee is Hekitty.  She says H. Renee sounds more corporate, and is better for her career.  There may be things going on here of which I remain blissfully unaware.
You might want to check her profile on Linkedln

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I can't believe that last photos. You are just tempting Tarasgirl06  and me to come get your cats. That last photo is to die for, I will take Mook and share custody of Mercy. Tarasgirl06  will take the kittens, well I tried I will take the kittens, there goes the next five years of my life

Tarasgirl06  there is no deal if I get Mook and no decent time with Mercy, You know Mook is going to discipline me and my cats I gotta get something out of it.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, I can't believe that last photos. You are just tempting Tarasgirl06  and me to come get your cats. That last photo is to die for, I will take Mook and share custody of Mercy. Tarasgirl06  will take the kittens, well I tried I will take the kittens, there goes the next five years of my life

Tarasgirl06  there is no deal if I get Mook and no decent time with Mercy, You know Mook is going to discipline me and my cats I gotta get something out of it.
Ahhhhhemmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I am in the room you know.

shyblues

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
she was little more than a scrap when we brought her home and the stink. She was just dirty. her poop stunk , her fur stunk she just reeked.
It's so hard to believe that that little scrap became the gorgeous cat she is today!  I am amazed at what good nurturing can accomplish, and when I think of good nurturing, your name always comes to mind in my top 5.