Tera + 2 - 4

chrisszy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Omy u r very brace. Thank u for taking the cat in. It's so sad about the 4 babies but I hate to see any cat suffer. It was nice of u to build them a place to stay but yea if there's snakes around u will have to put something so they can't get into the cage. Thts so scary. Good luck n thank u for helping tht poor cat n kittens.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Omy u r very brace. Thank u for taking the cat in. It's so sad about the 4 babies but I hate to see any cat suffer. It was nice of u to build them a place to stay but yea if there's snakes around u will have to put something so they can't get into the cage. Thts so scary. Good luck n thank u for helping tht poor cat n kittens.
I hope you skipped to the end. While we're still waiting for a home for Tera she is with a great rescue and thriving and more socialized every time we see her. The babies will be 7 months old soon and are very much loved and we are their forever home.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I wish Hekitty would go for the red dot.  LOL...I bought one shaped like a mouse.  She wouldn't TOUCH the dot.  She did, however, slap the mouse-shaped pointer around the living room for several weeks, so it was all good. 

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I wish Hekitty would go for the red dot.  LOL...I bought one shaped like a mouse.  She wouldn't TOUCH the dot.  She did, however, slap the mouse-shaped pointer around the living room for several weeks, so it was all good. 
I have the cute little lavender mouse. Right now they are lurking behind my chair both realize I have something to do with it.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
love the on top of the door picture with the liltongue sticking out.

I can't wait until we get into the 70s. it was 11 this morning. furnace running. And a wee Honeybee sleeping on my tummy and she growled when I tried to roll over.

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

I have the cute little lavender mouse. Right now they are lurking behind my chair both realize I have something to do with it.
Smart little rascals.  Hekitty figured that out, too.  But even before she did, she just wasn't interested.  Da BIrd, now, THAT little fascination continues unabated.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Smart little rascals.  Hekitty figured that out, too.  But even before she did, she just wasn't interested.  Da BIrd, now, THAT little fascination continues unabated.
Oh they still chase it like maniacs and now they sit and stare at me until I unleash the red dot.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank goodness they have something that they love to chase that does not require you to swing your arms wildly for an  hour at a time...although I must say that my range-of-motion in my shoulders has improved dramatically!   Silver linings and stuff, you know.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Thank goodness they have something that they love to chase that does not require you to swing your arms wildly for an  hour at a time...although I must say that my range-of-motion in my shoulders has improved dramatically!   Silver linings and stuff, you know.
I need to get some new lures for my string toy. They gutted theirs.

It's a hoot listening to them when the red dot scrams up the wall and hovers on the ceiling.

We have 50+ mph winds today. Everyone is sneezing. Just shut all the windows on the south and west side of our home.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL  I bet it is!

Clear, calm and sunny here, but with a chill in the air.  I had the thermostat set at 68, and the heat keeps kicking on for a few minutes at a time.  I wish it would do one thing or another.  We go from 50 to 77 and back to 50 in the space of 72 hours.  It's a wonder we don't all have pneumonia!

shyblues

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Saying Hello to @KittensMom and thinking of Tera [emoji]128156[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]. I posted in my thread re:Kitty Girls 1/2 Brother passed away this morning. Tera you are on my mind these last few days & I just wanted to say Hello.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
They aren't really doing much here but you can see how big they are now. That aqua ball with the pink string is like a freaking billy club and makes one of the most annoying whirring noises and Toad loves it. She drags it around, which was what I was trying to video thumping along with it.

She always chooses the red or orange feather.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise