Tents made out of blankets = FUN!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jazzy was under the blanket (or sheet) tent, since the kids used the kitty scratching post under there. Like a good kitty, Jasmine was scratching...and like a bad kitty, Festus saw her prey and attacked!

First sending Garfield out to see what is going on. You can see Jazzy's eyes glowing under the tent.

Then his shadow Jasmine came out, too.

In a nutshell, why I think a messy house full of kids and cats is more fun for all! LOL!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Sounds like my house... Today Deacon was playing in a box when Reilly jumped in with him and out of nowhere Jake (the dog) decieded he wanted to know what was so fun about it and HE jumped in too! I had a kid, a cat and a puppy all in one box!

scratchies

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You know what i dont know who is worst, the cats or the kids, the kids have flown the nest now so its just me with the cats and i am always picking up stuff

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Ah! What fun, indeed! My girlies want to play!
I don't know, sometimes Garfield gets so rough with Jasmine it looks like he is abusing her. He was trying to bite the back of her neck today and pull her off a small kids chair. But she goes after him, too, so I know she likes it! And Festus loves that he tortures Jasmine rather than her! LOL! I have a feeling your girls would find Garfield to be a bit much!

Maybe I can send him somewhere else to play, so we can have "girls only" in the tent!