Tenth Life Cat Shelter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey...just bring some kitty treats with you & all will be forgotten!
I can't wait to see pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I HAVE PICS!!

Click here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, sorry about the double post. I should mention that I was quite lucky yesterday when I was at the shelter; because I guess there were enough volunteers to go around that day and somebody had been assigned my rooms. So I just vaccuumed/mopped the hallways (which really needed it), and then spent time with the cats! Almost felt like cheating, to do so little work and then get to cuddle the kitties.

(Actually I think they might have assigned me the hallways because I did so badly last time, but I won't do that again. I hope next Saturday I can go back to doing cat rooms. It's so cute when they "help" you.)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Callista:

It's Nov. 14 and I'm just reading your post for the first time. BRAVO to you for doing this work of love! Tenth Life sounds wonderful; there is also a Tenth Life in Santa Barbara, CA, which provides loving, safe home-for-life for older and special needs cats.

I know the feeling! Having lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all my life, there's no feeling like the feeling one gets knowing that cats are loved and safe!