ten questions for YOU!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ha ahahaha!!! Well.... Mussy peas... (I think its meant to say Mushy peas?!?!?!) are either just great big fat huge peas that are really soft and kinda creamy like... ?!?!?!? Or just some peas that have been "mushed" up!!!!! HAHAHAAHA... you know.... all squished!!! haha
BTW CLEO did you EVER get my PM?!?!?!?!? Geee's!!!

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1) what book are you reading? (and if you're not reading anything, what was the last book you read?)
I've been re-reading Lord of the Rings but I finished it yesterday

2) have you ever been in the hospital?
Yep I guess, not my nicest memories

3) what did you eat yesterday?
Too many things I'm afraid

4) what is the weather like outside?
Just great - sunny, still about 18C

5) what is your astrological sign?
Taurus

6) how do you feel about your mother?
I love her so very much and I miss her terribly. Wish I could see her more often

7) what was the last movie / film / in a theatre / or a rental that you saw that you really liked?
Lord of the Rings (now you know about the book)

8) what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of your significant other/or ex ?
Bore???

9) what was the last thing you bought for yourself?
A Steareo MCs CD

10) what is your favourite/cant miss tv show?
Don't really have one

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last book....Whispers
Dean Koontz...One of my favorite writers!

Hospital....UGH Toooooo many times to talk about..hers's another UGH for hosiptitals!

Let's see...I eat the same dang thing everyday
Too much to list on here.

Living in South Florida...it's about 80 degrees and partly cloudy, but it'll burn off by noon and it'll be sunny enough to lay out

Astrological sign
Sagitarrius

My Mom is AWESOME
We're like kids togethe! She's my best bud and she's extremely beautiful inside and out!

I watched The Fight Club ...I bought it the other nite on DVD...it's a wild flic

First thing that comes to mind about boyfrined is MMMMMMMMMMMMM

the first thing that comes to mind about my x...hahahaha!!!!! :NEVERMIND

I bought Windows XP yesterday
I love it.

Forensic Files....Morbid, but totally intriguing to me!

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anybody else notice how many Sagitarius folks there are here? I don't recall any Libras, say, or Aries, I'm sure there were others. I wonder what the significance of that is? Is it cat lovers, computer owners, people likely to answer the questions, luck? I just thought it was interesting.

My dad's girlfriend (who was not a girl, and who had been a friend of the family before my folks' divorce) was an astrologer. She told me my sun is in Scorpio and my moon is in Sagitarius. She said I would probably get along best with people whose sun sign is the same as my moon sign. In fact, my first ever boyfriend, my most serious boyfriend who I didn't marry, and hubby are all Sag. guys, so that feels true. Now I look here and it looks like the same thing, top heavy with Sag. folks. No wonder I like it here!

Just thought it was interesting.

amanda

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry about the typo - it is Mushy peas....thehehehe gotta stat checking my typing before posting

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. Twilight Zone-26 short stories
2. Yes-Hernia
3. Fatty foods
4. Sunny about 60 degrees
5. Scorpio
6. Love her with all my heart
7. Videotape-Dean Martin's Celebrity Roast (Frank Sinatra)
8. Miss being in a relationship
9. Many, Many things!!
10. Titus!!! (pee in your pants funny!!!)

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Hmmm...last book I read was Life Strategies by Dr. Phil

2. I've only been in the hospital twice, once when I was little and fell at the pool and got a concussion and the other time was about 2 or 3 years ago when I spilled chemicals in my eye at work.

3. Breakfast: Just Right Cereal
Lunch: Yogurt
Dinner: Filet Minion, steamed veggies, seasoned mashed potatos, garlic mashed potatos, blue cheese potatos, 3 sauces for the steak, and chocolate mousse cake (Valentines Dinner) Yummy!

4. 40 degrees and partly sunny

5. Sag!

6. I love her and she is very special to me

7. I am Sam and Black Hawk Down (both excellent movies!)

8. I love him and his is very sexy!

9. Hmmm...I think that it was probably some clothes

10. Boston Public-awesome show

alicat613

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1) what book are you reading? (and if you're not reading anything, what was the last book you read?)

Tom Clancy - Executive Orders. Great book, reading it for the second time.

Yes.

Homemade noodles stirfired with beef, green onions, celery and sauce for lunch. Dinner, filet mignon, homemade mashed potatoes and gravy, dilled sugar peas, and broccoli.

Cold and sunny.

Gemini!

I love her, but she exasperates me sometimes.

7) what was the last movie / film / in a theatre / or a rental that you saw that you really liked?

Theater- Lord of the Rings - wow! Rental - Snatch.

8) what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of your significant other/or ex ?

I love him!

Umm.....wow. Can't think of anything. Thinking hard. Coming up blank. I'm really frugal.

Like a lot, but never worry about missing them! Everything on tv is repeated. I like 7th Heaven, Malcolm in the Middle, the Daily Show, Star Trek Voyager or Enterprise.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of Phoneix

Many,times!

Toast,Chiken,Salad,Meat Pie

Dark & Windy!

Aries

I like her alot , though she CAN annoy me!

Bruce Almighty!

N/A

A drink of juice.

Shortland Street.

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The Encyclopedia Of The Cat

No.

Lasagna, Potato Salad and Cheese Buns.

HOT! It was 24°C!

Gemini.

I love her to bits!

Darkness Falls.

You don't wanna know!

Two Summer dresses!

Trading Spaces!

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) what book are you reading? (and if you're not reading anything, what was the last book you read?) The Last book I read was Dream Catcher by Stephen King. I read all of his books.

2) have you ever been in the hospital? Yes the last time was for a severe kidney infection that almost killed me. Then I had to go for treatments to Shand's hospital in Gainesville FL for 2 years afterwards to clear it up.

3) what did you eat yesterday? Ham and peas.

4) what is the weather like outside? Cloudy and dreary looking.

5) what is your astrological sign? Scropio

6) how do you feel about your mother?Love Mom however she can get on your nerves.

7) what was the last movie / film / in a theatre / or a rental that you saw that you really liked? Funny I can't think of a single one right now.

8) what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of your significant other/or ex ? Great Sex. Hee...Hee

9) what was the last thing you bought for yourself? A couple of t-shirts

10) what is your favourite/cant miss tv show? Sex and the City.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, it was AWESOME!!! I want book 6 NOW!!

2) I've only been in a hospital as an employee. I'm a nurse.

3) trader Joe's Balsamic vinaigarette chicken with toaasted sourdough bread...yummy!

4) Hot, humid, disgustingly typical Philly summer day.

5) Libra, Sagittarius ascendant, Capricorn moon.

6) Disappointed; she had three heart attacks last year and has resumed smoking and eating crappy foods. Some people never learn, I guess.

7) Saw Conan the Barbarian on VHS last night, was pretty good, better than I expected actually!

8) I couldn't do this without him!

9) Does the Aby I adopted yesterday count? Otherwise, a liter of water for the car ride to adopt him.

10) I don't watch TV much. I would have to say Animal Precinct.

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) what book are you reading? (and if you're not reading anything, what was the last book you read?)I am not much a of a book reader..don't have time...

2) have you ever been in the hospital? many many times, I have given birth to 3 children, have had a couple wrecks, so there is way too many times to count.

3) what did you eat yesterday?too much!! I can't remember all of it..

4) what is the weather like outside?HUMID and around 76 degrees

5) what is your astrological sign? Gemini

6) how do you feel about your mother? I love her, but we aren't close.

7) what was the last movie / film / in a theatre / or a rental that you saw that you really liked? The Ring

8) what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of your significant other/or ex ? Lots of things..Pressure

9) what was the last thing you bought for yourself? I think a Value Meal at McDonalds.

10) what is your favourite/cant miss tv show? any Lifetime movie in the evenings..this is my sit down time for me in the evenings after the kids go to bed.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Yes, when I was born, when I gave birth by c-section to my son, when I had a head injury that caused a seizure.

Too much

Foggy

Taurus - May 12, 1976

Love her!

Ohhh I think it was 'They' - the movie about night terrors.

I love him to bits!

New swimming togs

CSI, Forensic Files, The System.

Sam - whats the haps on Shortland Street? I havent seen it in soooo long!

myste

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1) what book are you reading?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (listening to, actually)

Yes, but never overnight

Macaroni & Cheese with cheddarwurst, a bismark, and lots of watermelon

Beautiful. Blue skies with a few whispy clouds

Aries - April 15

Never used to get along, but now we get along great. I'm going to see her today.

Charlies' Angels Full Throttle!

Frustration

A sleeveless white collared blouse for catering jobs

TV? What's that?

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. Janet Evanovich's new book. I can't remember the name of the book, but it's #9 in her Stephanie Plum series. She is hillarious!

2. I have thankfully only been in the hospital (overnight stay) one time in my life to have my apendix out when I was 10 years old.

3. I ate a turkey dinner yesterday at a local restaurant that I went to with my family.

4. The weather has been in the 60's, but today it will be in the 70's.

5. I am a Gemini (but I don't put much stock in astrological signs)

6. I loved my mother very much. She died when I was 21 years old and I will always, always miss her.

7. The last movie I saw and really enjoyed was "The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood" I didn't think I'd like it, but I was wrong.

8. I don't have a significant other. My ex-boyfriend is still a good friend of mine. It started as a friendship and it ended as a friendship.

9. I bought a bunch of goodies for Max (my furbaby) on a recent trip. I have not bought any big ticket items in a while, but I am shopping for a new car. It is still in the research stages.

10. My favorite TV show that I absolutely cannot miss is "Gilmore Girls"

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) what book are you reading? (and if you're not reading anything, what was the last book you read?) I dont really read but I plan on reading a book about animal communication

2) have you ever been in the hospital? Yes, stitches on my chin when I was 3

3) what did you eat yesterday? Coffee, A hamburger at my parents house, with chips, waffles when I got home and bubble gum Ice cream

4) what is the weather like outside? Much cooler today.. a little cloudy, maybe 65 degrees

5) what is your astrological sign? Virgo

6) how do you feel about your mother? I love her, she's great!!

7) what was the last movie / film / in a theatre / or a rental that you saw that you really liked? Jackass

8) what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of your significant other/or ex ? My face lights up when I think of him. I think of his smile and his all around happy attitude

9) what was the last thing you bought for yourself? A fish! lol

10) what is your favourite/cant miss tv show? Survivor

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

The Body Language and Emotion of Cats by Myrna M. Milani, D.V.M.

Yes, when I ripped my thigh open on a fence when I was 10

Grapefruit and a bowl of raisin bran for breakfast, humus with sticks of carrot, cucumber and red and yellow peppers for lunch, hotdogs for dinner, and oreo cookies and a Hershey's chocolate-almond bar for desert!

Hot but not scorching - 80 and cloudy.

5) what is your astrological sign? Aquarius

6) how do you feel about your mother? We're not close, but we talk more now than we ever used to. I love and respect her lots!!!!

Don't go to theaters. Most recently released film I liked that we rented was National Security. We watch mostly older stuff.

His (in my opinion
) gorgeous face! I love everything about him. Gary's motto is: There's a million reasons why something can't be done, but you only need one why it can. He's one in a million.

I can't remember. Most likely a book.

Don't have one.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Stray Cat Handbook and 100 Things Your Cat Would Ask Your Vet.

Not since I was born....(knock wood!)

Turkey bacon and hash browns for breakfast, a big cookie, pizza for dinner.

Pretty nice today, but it's supposed to be HOT all week.

Cancer, I'm most definitely a Cancer.

I miss her every single day. She passed away 3 years ago.

Someone Like You with Ashley Judd and Hugh Jackman (again!). Silly little movie, but I LOVE it!

Pain in the butt!

That Vet book, see above.

Six Feet Under