Ten days in a hotel room!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right this minute both cats are snuggled together on the bed. But I think I have discovered something important for people that keep their cats in a hotel room for more than one night. Do NOT have the sheets changed or the bed made every day! I mean like do you change the sheets every day? I think NOT. And there might be somebody other than me that does not make the bed every day. Here is what I think: I do have the Feliway going near the bed. But I also believe that not changing the sheets leaves the scent of their human parents on them and gives the cats something to feel comfortable on. I don't think I'll have the sheets changed or the bed made until half way through my 12 days here. BTW, this hotel has cute little magnets to put on the door to warn the maids that pets are inside, something I have never before seen.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your idea is a good one for those that have cats that are not shown. However, my show cats don't care if the sheets are changed or not

I think a lot of hotels now do NOT change the sheets every day if the person is there for more then one night. They come in with fresh towels and will remake the bed but not change the sheets. Saves on washing and wearing out the sheets. You'd have to request a change of sheets if you want them to do it.