Tempest

catlady76paws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to put a topic for Tempest. He passed away due to severe constipation....I thought it was UTI because of bladder stones but I was wrong and despite intensive treatment, he passed away at the vet.
He was trapped at a farm after we caught his mother and he and his siblings came out of hiding. Next day the farmer caught them and they came here.
Tempest was always the timid one. But he loved to headbutt you especially if you had potato chips, cheese and onion were his favourite but as soon as he heard the bag, he was there, sampled a chip and then decided if it was to his liking.
He also gave the best cuddles, rubbing his head against you and holding you tight with often his nails out as he got a little scared if you picked him up but he loved the attention.

He's the one in the back
IMG_20191104_091629.jpg

Middle one
IMG_20191104_162010.jpg

Seperated to tame them
Templeton.JPG

And all grown up, Tempest is on the left
IMG_20200430_102035.jpg
No shame
IMG_20200523_211239.jpg

IMG-20220620-WA0002.jpg
IMG_20220808_195206.jpg

Tempest only got to be 3 years old but he's known so much love. I still miss him and still see him sitting everywhere. His brother is attached to me right now and I cuddle him every chance I get

Last edited:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks to you Tempest knew what love and the warmth of a house are, and especially he discovered the taste of chips. He was terribly lucky. His life was short, but extremely rich.
RIP Tempest, you'll be greatly missed.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Aww, sweet boy. I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. Rest in peace, little Tempest. :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Tempest, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

What a beautiful boy he was, is, and always will be. Because of you, Tempest knew hearth, home, and love. Because of you, Tempest knew he was Somebody's Cat, someone special. He knew your voice saying his name. And, being a cat, his "now" was also his "forever." For Tempest, you were, are, and will be forever his eternity, and he rests easily now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlady76paws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank for the nice comments. You guys are making me cry🥺
He was a very good kitty and a noise boy. He and his brother always had this little high note song and we called them the noise boys

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was one of the lucky ones, to have found so much love in his short life. He is at peace because he has your love in his heart. The bond of love he has with your soul is a strong one, it can never be taken from you, never be broken. "Death cannot take that which never dies." He will live on through you now, always a part of you, always near. The new path he now follows will always parallel your own.
Your home and heart will feel so empty for a long time until you form a new life's order for yourself. He will be as near as your thoughts and prayers and will help you through your grief, ask him for help. Love is spiritual so eternal. The 'essence' that made him who he was will always be close. Love just doesn't disappear. Take care, and hug those remaining in his little family, they are grieving too in their own way. Please know we are here for you.....RIP sweet Tempest. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

BellaBlue82

Sadie rules, Julian drools, my boys rule heaven ❤
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw, what a cutie Tempest was. Thinking of you during this difficult time and sending big kitty hugs. ❤

lesleigh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry about Tempest. You both blessed each other by being in each other's lives. I'm sure glad he and his family found you.

r-kins

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. He was gorgeous, and lucky to be so loved in his short time here.