Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

A lot of people are surprised that I come from parents that are divorced, my parents split when I was 2 years old. I guess its because when I talk about my sisters, I don't clarify that they are my "half sisters".

Let's see...um...I bet most of you on here didn't know that I played Oboe and Flute for 6 years.
Aaaaargh! I used to play the oboe!! WHAT a beautiful instrument I still miss it on a daily basis. I went to the WA Conservatorium of Music and was in the WA Youth Symphony Orchestra for three years. I had the MOST beautiful professional concert-standard oboe that my parents bought me from Paris. I wish I had never sold that I could just sit there and look at it for hours!!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Aaaaargh! I used to play the oboe!! WHAT a beautiful instrument I still miss it on a daily basis. I went to the WA Conservatorium of Music and was in the WA Youth Symphony Orchestra for three years. I had the MOST beautiful professional concert-standard oboe that my parents bought me from Paris. I wish I had never sold that I could just sit there and look at it for hours!!
WOW!
That's really neat...I understand how you feel. I wish I would have kept mine also.