Tell us about your best friend...

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
great thread

My best friend is called laura, and i absolutely love her to bits.

i met her when i used to work at a bar, and we worked together for 2 an half years

She has a little boy, who is 3, and her horrible husband left her for another woman, so i moved in with her to help her get through things.
She is only 22, and she still came out on top, she's the strongest person i have ever met, and i dont know what i would do without her

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cazx01

great thread

My best friend is called laura, and i absolutely love her to bits.

i met her when i used to work at a bar, and we worked together for 2 an half years

She has a little boy, who is 3, and her horrible husband left her for another woman, so i moved in with her to help her get through things.
She is only 22, and she still came out on top, she's the strongest person i have ever met, and i dont know what i would do without her
That's so sweet of you to move in to help her out, Carrie!! It sounds like both you guys are lucky to have each other

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

That's so sweet of you to move in to help her out, Carrie!! It sounds like both you guys are lucky to have each other
thanks kelly
, i know she would do the same for me... but honest, she's been there for me through really rough time's too