Tell us about the dumbest person you ever went out with!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My best friend matched me up for a blind date with her boyfriend's cousin. We met and the guy had no personality. He looked - bland. He had a weird laugh and all he talked about was "me and my cousin did this or that."
We went to the movies. There were some, I admit, rowdy teen-age boys in the row in front of us, talking and sometimes getting up and then sitting down. All of a sudden, John (still remember that name) stands up and puts one of his hands on each of the two guys' heads and shoves them back down into their seats, using such colorful language. I slumped down in my seat because I was so mortified.
I told my best friend that if she EVER matched me up with him again that I would disown her.
My best friend married her boyfriend. His cousin never married and lived with his mother until she died.
And she is still my best friend!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my ex, slept with my best friend (at the time). he thought he was going to get away with it

he did this whilst i was in hospital

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG

A few months ago I went on a few dates with this guy I met through my cousin.

He was very clingy, and on the first date was holding my hand..and just being very.."way too into me"..

So then, I went on a second date to give him a chance..and then the next day I told him it wasn't going to work out..He replies by saying "Do you know why I am awkward around women? Because I am a 25 year old virgin"...

Who would even say that?!!?

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dated a bodybuilder for a while. He was BEAUTIFUL and the nicest guy ever. Body of a god...heart of a saint...brain of a turnip. Seriously, I think I had socks smarter than he was. I thought I wouldn't mind because he was so sweet, but I could only take it for about two weeks.

ooomisseooo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I believe my worst boyfriend/date (sadly I rarely even get dates) was this guy who I dated back in 1997. He never held down jobs because of simply not showing up for work. Seriously, I have no idea what I even seen in this guy because I was never into drinking and drug use and that's what he chose to do for fun.
He was your stereotypical skater guy.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Who would even say that?!!?
someone telling the truth, or someone hoping you would keep him warm for the night.

Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

at least he was honest LOL, or wasn't he?
lol yea something like that

ronit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This guy really made me angry..
this was a second date so he came up to my apartment to pick me up and he found my kitties there...

And without feeling any shame, and not even knowing me well.. he said
"either the cats or me "

Of course... you know the answer...

he couldnt leave faster...

that was my worse....

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All these stories are so interesting! We could make a book

I've gone out with some really 'cranially challenged' people mostly because I used to go for a pretty face. My worst date was when I was 21, he was 19. you wouldn't think 2 years would really matter, would you? We went to the cinema to see Gladiator. During the opening credits I get hit on the head by a sweet; his friends were two rows behind us!!! They proceeded to throw things at us for the first half of the film.

Needless to say that was the first and last date.