Tell me YOUR name! :)

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm Ginger, and yes that is my given name and no I am not a stripper or from Gilligan's Island-LOL!

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks, Debby.. i don't have my mom's looks.. she has grown old so rapidly after my brother's death... wow!!

Anyway, thanks..

When i next talk to her on the phone (which is pretty soon), i will tell her (just for fun!)

Smiles and Cheers!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Anne at your service. But no one here calls me Anne you know - the Hebrew version of my name is Anat.

Pronouncing it - the first A you pronounce like in "Annette" and then the second part you pronounce like a "nut".
Call me "A Nut" or just "Nutty" for short

G

ghostuser

Originally posted by Nora
Nora here. Niina my grandfather came from Finland. Finish is my father's first language, which he often lapses into.
Cool!

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Hebrew name is Nofar... But whenever Im in the States, my friends call me Katie!!!

(when I was a counselor at a summer camp, this was my nickname and it stuck!...)

I got so used to it, that when fly to USA, that how I introduce myself

(BTW Nunny is what my Boyfriend calls me for years
)

salemsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*looks around aquardly* Um... My name is Jennifer Lynn too... *eeps* but My friends call Me Lynn or Salem... long story lol

~ Salem

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my name is what?! my name is what? my name is...
sounds like eminem up in here!!!

Kimberly who is currently and will foreva' be owned and ruled by JB in 'da his house! yo, what up my peeps! big dawg, little dawg, snoop dawg, ya my dawgs up in here! oops, this is a catforum, heee heee!