Tell me if this is god, my mom says I'm a good writer...be honest

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Edit: Tell me if this is GOOD, not GOD!!!!!! Sorry

Ok tell me the truth of what you guys think of this... It's for school tomorrow and I want to know what you guys think of it...

Flying to Crash

\tTrees, rocks, and wind passing by me at great speeds throw an occasional burst of mud, sputtering out from underneath our quads tires. Like a bird, we soar through the air, at unimaginable speeds.
\t“You all right back there?” asks Steve. “Yup,” I chirp, although I still feel a little awkward about this darkened ride back home. They’re on the quad behind us, roaring, almost caught up with us. Dark and crisp, the air around us makes me feel like a low flying eagle, searching for its prey. At this moment, I realize, the quad has forced me to fly, forced me to be that eagle with broken wings.
\t The quad has slipped out from under me, throwing itself in random motions around me, making my body feel helpless. As I hear my sister crying out, and the other quad rumbling to a sudden halt, I try to control my body. I feel like thrashing, but there isn’t enough time. Thoughts are rushing through my head, tearing my emotions to pieces. With my mind erupting in confusion, I realize that at any moment, the flying quad will go in 1 of 2 directions. One direction: away from me; another: on top of my fragile body.
Finally, I feel a thud. My head has landed on the damp ground, followed by my feet, then the rest of my body. Feeling a tingling rush to my face, I smell the dirt: earthy and close. Pausing to think, I realize the quad has landed upside down, just a few feet away! Knowing that I won’t be crushed, and that I’m ready to ride that quad right home, by body finally regains itself.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds really good to be.But, OMG talk about scarey!!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well.... it's definitely not "god"
, but the writing is fantastic!! Very descriptive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, "god" was a typo for "good", sorry! I tend to do that all the time, I just never check over my typing, if you haven't noticed so far!!!!!!!! LOL