Technology - One has to go

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tablet, I got one a number of years ago and hardly ever used it. I now have a 2-1 that is smaller than average for a laptop. It has the touchscreen and can be folded so it is like a tablet so if I wanted a tablet I could have it.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tablet or television. I can watch most tv shows on my laptop right now, though if we cut cable and our dvr, we'll have to figure out how to record things for me. But the big screen is nice sometimes. I play a few games on my tablet or use it as an e-reader, but I could do all that on my phone. So tablet might be my final answer.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Since I never had the need for a tablet that one can go.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Television. I use the other three so much more. I've only kept my TV because I think a living room looks weird without one :lol:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't used a computer outside of work for years. I always use my phone or tablet. So that's probably what I'd pick. TV could go too, because I mainly watch shows and movies on my tablet.

The lines are kind of blurred, though. A lot of tablets are just laptops without keyboards and vice versa. And smart TVs are almost computers. It's basically just a matter of size.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I have my computer hooked up to my television, and I definitely need a phone, it will have to be a tablet.
But I'm old enough to remember a time without 3 of those.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say TV. I only put a TV in my living room and regularly started using it like two weeks ago, so I'd be fine with going back to using my computer to watch things.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
At first I thought the tablet was an e-reader, which I couldn't give up, so I wasn't which to choose. But since it's a tablet, it can go.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tablet. I actually want one because I think it would be convenient and helpful. But I wouldn’t give up my laptop (which is touch screen also) or my phone. A tablet just functions between the 2 of those. And you have to buy a keyboard separately.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
That is difficult. I use the computer in the morning, but use my laptop when I'm out in the WeShed.
I use my tablet all the time; you will pry my tablet out of my cold, dead hands.
I don't hang on the phone that often, but do use it.

I guess I could ditch the television. I could always watch tv on the laptop, if necessary. Most of the time when it's on, it's strictly for background anyway.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Phone. I hate cell phones with a passion. I hate seeing people out together and never even speaking to each other because they're on their phone the whole time. I hate seeing my co workers use their phones when they're supposed to be watching and interacting with the kids. I like my tablet, I use it to read books.