Teaser... Ares update

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it may have been his mom and you were getting the mother too, close enogh, a sister, you lucky little sh...

I am so excited for you! will they beable to be shipped together, or will you have to wait? or...? How old is the sister?
I am crossing fingers for saturday
Good luck I hope you don't have to wait any longer then sat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, they will be shipped together. They're littermates and very close to each other.

This is the link to their 'baby page':

http://www.rockybengals.com/blithe_kits.htm

You'll see Dreamer's price is pretty low because she's got 'tude' as her breeder put it. That basically means she doesn't like being handled and isn't a big fan of people. I thought it would be good for her to go to a home with one of her siblings that she has grown up with and Stacy (our breeder) agreed. And besides, I don't have a siamese and two bengals on the way because I wanted lap cats!
I think she needs to get a health certificate first though, so I'm not sure if Saturday will work after all... *sigh* but now the wait will be Double worth it!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are both adorable. I have 2 Bengals as well. My girl, Angel is a Marble Bengal and my boy Simba is a brown spotted Bengal. My boy is the naughtiest, and I suggest that you Bengal-proof your home. They will climb all over the place and knock everything that isn't nailed down off of shelves. Simba actually pitches things across the room