TCS Oldest Living Cat~Who is it?

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

A vet told me once that if you add the term "outside" to describe a cat, add 5 years to their age.
Really?! Since all my cats are outside kitties, my Joji is 20, Skinny is 18, QT 15, Buddy and Ashley around 10 and my youngsters 8.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I lost this thread somehow, sorry guys!

I love hearing about everyones oldies, I do not currently own an oldie - my oldest is 5yrs.

My grandmother has, what is technically my cat, who is a female simease mix (may be full blooded, was neighbors cat). She is at least 14 yrs old, I counted her as 1 yr old the day I got her. I am 20 and grew up with Isabell.

Here is my giry, with her ocean blue eyes:

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My oldest, Katie, is 16 and in good health. Next is Gracie, 10, and littermates Peter and Claire, who are 5.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My mom's cat turned 22 this year. She found her in 1987! Since she's not my cat I won't include her in the poll but I thought Princess Simmie deserved a mention

This pic was taken in April

sierra_k

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Alex is 21 and Sassy girl is 18. Sassy was the runt of the litter and we brought her home when she was just 6 weeks old because her mom decided not to feed her. She has always been a fat girl--18 to 20 pounds!
Alex was adopted a couple of years ago to keep Sassy happy when her brother passed away suddenly. He was in a no-kill shelter where his man-owner left him at age 18 because his new wife didn't like cats.
I also have Joey, age 3.