TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes it still gets me evertime I watch it

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am really ashamed to say that I have just watched the movie! I can't see videos at work, and by the time I get home I don't want to think about computers and I kept forgetting about this. Please forgive me for just commenting now.

It was absolutely beautiful! It made me smile...and cry. Thank you so much for putting this together! Everyone's kitties are so precious. Excellent choices of songs too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am glad you all are still enjoying the movie the comments just touch my
Thank you all HUGSSS

enkeli-kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't see all of it because of my slow connection
But I saw the first minute or so and it was so lovely!! Is Cierron on it, anyone? I think I submitted him, but I can't remember for sure!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wanted to bump this in case some of you haven't seen it. It always brings tears to my eyes!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad that you thought to bump this!! I haven't watched it in a while & it just makes me feel thankful about TCS on so many levels! What a great way to start my morning!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
man i am glad to be back in a place with a fast internet,
great job!!!!!! that really made me smile thank you

i even had a couple of people here in the bar looking over my shoulder at that

funny i never noticed this before, did anyone else notice that most of the cats you can place with its human? hmm maybe that sounds wrong but you know what i mean

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I never knew this existed! Its beautiful y'all...just beautiful! So happy to see the many, many fuzzy faces of TCS, so beautiful! The Rainbow Kitties section just made me so teary-eyed, thinking of those sweet babies...

Hilda>^..^<
P.S. I wonder if one of the MODs would consider making this a sticky so everyone can enjoy it before it goes away again...its truly worth it!

Hilda>^..^<

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was so cute and all of the time it must've taken to put that together is so touching! I loved how you included "I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You" in the music- very well-chosen!! Let me know when you make TCS Movie 3; it's not a movie without my A-CAT-emy Award-winning Drama Queens!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't even know about this. Everyone's kitties are beautiful. This was a wonderful idea. You guys did a great job making it

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was absolutely awesome, I can not believe how beautiful that was.

All of the cats were just so pretty, I so enjoyed watching that. And the Rainbow Bridge tribute made me cry.

Thanks to everyone who had a hand in making that.

I am sending hugs to everyone.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished watching this,(just saw the thread) and how beautiful it was..It's nice to place kitties with names..And the RB part was very touching..What a wonderful tribute to all of the TCS babies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...it is so beautiful and yes, I'm sure we are all misty-eyed. What a sweet little boy! No tears in heaven, but there sure are a lot of them here.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

I didn't even know about this. Everyone's kitties are beautiful. This was a wonderful idea. You guys did a great job making it
I never knew bout this
But what a beautiful movie and such a great job u guys did

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread should be put in a sticky (or whatever it is called), so it doesn't move, I like to rewatch it every now and then, and I have to search for it every time I wanna watch it.