TCS' Most Eligible Bachelor

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dats right it's Mister Oliver here, and I'm searching for that speshul lady friend to love me and share my catnip. I tawt it was only fair to share a bit more about my super self with you laidies, so you can decide if you think we might be a super duper match.
I'm a 3 and a half year old Tuxedo wearing domestic short hair with handsome green eyes, or at least my meowmy says so. Though my speshul parts are gone, I do still have my claws. I love drinks from the faucet, long naps on my cat tree, and sharing a fine batch of catnip with that speshul lady.

I also enjoy such speshul activities as:

Tennis:

Skiing:

Public Speaking:

And taking exotic vacations to places like the African Sahara, and Spain, where I once lived and worked as a bullfighter:

I'm looking for a speshul kind of lady, all colors, coat lengths and breeds may apply. Won't you be my speshul kitty sweetheart?

Sincerely, Misster Oliver

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mr. Oliver you sure is talented kitty. My little sister Mika (she looks almost like me but lot smaller), anyway, she say she like you and would like to be your girlfriend! I tell her to stay way from boy kitties, they only after one thing! But she say not to worry, she read all bout you an says you OK.

If you nice to her, she can be your friend, but since I'm older big bruffer I gotsta look out for her. She little kitty, but she a scrapper! So jist be careful round her, OK!

yer frend

Bijou

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Miss Mika shure sounds like one pretty little Kitty Kat. Tell me a little about yourself, Miss Mika! What are your likes and dislikes. I too am a big brover so I pwomise I haf nothing but honoroble intenshuns. Plus, I don't have my, uh, speshul parts anymore so you wouldn't haveta worry about kittens!

My mommy has a cold and is extra bored so she put up some more pichures of me on this website thingy. I'm one famous kitty cat!
Anyways, me and Emma gonna go play now. Time for King of the Mountain, except its King of the Cat Tree in my house!
Tata furr now pretty ladie!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Well, Miss Mika shure sounds like one pretty little Kitty Kat. Tell me a little about yourself, Miss Mika! What are your likes and dislikes. I too am a big brover so I pwomise I haf nothing but honoroble intenshuns. Plus, I don't have my, uh, speshul parts anymore so you wouldn't haveta worry about kittens!

My mommy has a cold and is extra bored so she put up some more pichures of me on this website thingy. I'm one famous kitty cat!
Anyways, me and Emma gonna go play now. Time for King of the Mountain, except its King of the Cat Tree in my house!
Tata furr now pretty ladie!
Hi Ollie, Mika here! My bruffer Bijou tell me you like to be "special" frend. I will be 1 yr. old on July 1st. I am a tiny kitty for my age - my grandmeowmy calls me "petite" like her.

I love food but lucky I don't gain weight. I likes to chase and run with Bijou my bruffer and run up and down cat tree. Sometimes me and Bijou curl up together for naps but wash each other before we sleep. Other time I like to be by myself. I always help grandmeowmy do laundry - she likes that.

I like gentlemen boy kitties like my big bruffer Bijou. He gentle and nice. We do play ruff sumtimes though and my grandmeowmy separate us and we stop.

My picture is on photobucket under Bijou's page if you want to see me!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Mister Oliver - how old are you? are you only interested in young kittys? if an older woman doesnt scare you, you mite consider me - our coloring would go very well together! My name is Pixel, and i am 7 years old. i enjoy cuddling, chasing tissue paper wads, fetching soft balls, & hiding from my meowmy when its time for my medusin.
here's my pic

Mister Oliver
if you wanna yung gurlfren, you mite think about me - im only 4 months old! im pretty, a kalicko. my name is Java. i like chasn tails, battn aroun skittry things & eatn wet fud!
here's my pic

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh dere are just sooo many pretty ladies? How I can choose which one be my speshul girlfriend?
What are all your fav-rite things to do? You like drinkin outa da faucet cuz I think there aint nothin better in this whole world than some niiiice cold faucet water. Meowmy and I call it "faucy wa-wa" but daddy makes fun of meowmy says she makin me a big baby!
I sho would love to have all you perty ladies as my speshul lady friends but dunno if you all would be okay with sharin me! We could do like the Mormons and you could all be my speshul ladies all at once? Whatcha think? Or am I talkin crazy?

Furr-ever your speshul boy kitty--Oliver

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Mr. Oliver, we shure had fun lookin at the pichures.

U gotta good cents a humer, too.
Wanna come lay wif us?
Shenandoah and Humble Kitty

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oliver!
I not the jealous kind of girly cat! I can share you with the others if you want. Cuz you see, sometimes I jus vanna be alone! Even Bijou bother me sumtimes and I go sleep by myself sumvere!

If that OK with you, then we can be "special" frends.

Yours sincerely,

Mika (or as I'm affecshunately nown - Mika-Puss).

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Ohhh dere are just sooo many pretty ladies? How I can choose which one be my speshul girlfriend?

I sho would love to have all you perty ladies as my speshul lady friends but dunno if you all would be okay with sharin me! We could do like the Mormons and you could all be my speshul ladies all at once? Whatcha think? Or am I talkin crazy?

Furr-ever your speshul boy kitty--Oliver
Oliver -
my meowmy sez i can't shar you wif othr gurls. you wont hurt my feelins if you chooz sumwon else. she sez you need to make a desishun.
Pixel
Mister Oliver
my meowmy sez im too yung to be sharen. she sez if you pik sumwon elz i am yung enuf to find anuthr kitty to be my speshul fren. but i wud still lik it if you pickd me...
Java

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all you perty ladies, I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you lovely ladies.
I've finally been able to make a decishun about who I wan to be my speshul laaaady friend. I have decided.....dat.....Mika is gonna be my speshul ladykitty!
I'm so sorry to all the other speshul ladees dat applied to be my kittygurlfriend. It was such a hard decishun to make, but I tinks Miss Mika and I are da most compatible.
So, dats all for now! Miss Mika, maybe sometimes you could send me a speshul message and we could gets ta know each otha better!
Tata furr now,
Oliver

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Ollie, you take my breaths away!

Well, I a petite kitty (my meowmy says I was the runt of the litter and I think that means petite). I will be one years old on June 27th. I am a Blue-cream point Siamese girl and my bruffer Bijou is in the picture with my Opa. I live with my meowmy with my nanny, Opa and Bijou.

I like bacon and taking naps with my meowmy. I like to get my exercise in the evening when my meowmy comes home.

During the day I plays and sleeps with my bruffer Bijou and I watch out the front window for my human family to come home safe.

I like to help my humans with their chores - I help nanny do laundry, meowmy clean up and Opa do his manly chores. I supervise mostly.

I have blue eyes and my meowmy got me a microchip and pet insurance because she doesn't want nuffin bad to happen to me.

My meowmy brushes my toofins every nite and she snuggles me before I go to bed.

I love my meowmy and I always make sure she is up at 5:30 to go to work - even on the weekends. That seems to get her a little upset on the weekends tho.

My brother Bijou wants to make sure you are a good, gentle kitty to be my "special" friend, so tell me more about you.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Oh, Ollie, you take my breaths away!

Well, I a petite kitty (my meowmy says I was the runt of the litter and I think that means petite). I will be one years old on June 27th. I am a Blue-cream point Siamese girl and my bruffer Bijou is in the picture with my Opa. I live with my meowmy with my nanny, Opa and Bijou.

I like bacon and taking naps with my meowmy. I like to get my exercise in the evening when my meowmy comes home.

During the day I plays and sleeps with my bruffer Bijou and I watch out the front window for my human family to come home safe.

I like to help my humans with their chores - I help nanny do laundry, meowmy clean up and Opa do his manly chores. I supervise mostly.

I have blue eyes and my meowmy got me a microchip and pet insurance because she doesn't want nuffin bad to happen to me.

My meowmy brushes my toofins every nite and she snuggles me before I go to bed.

I love my meowmy and I always make sure she is up at 5:30 to go to work - even on the weekends. That seems to get her a little upset on the weekends tho.

My brother Bijou wants to make sure you are a good, gentle kitty to be my "special" friend, so tell me more about you.
I am a big-boned boy, sez my meowmy, I weigh 13 pounds. My sissa Emma is tiny like you are she only weighs 6 pounds.

I like bacon too, but my favorite special treats are roasted chicken breast dat my meowmy makes, and sometimes my meowmy gives me a tiny piece of raw salmon cuz its good fur ma coat.

I like licking my sister, but I likes to chase her too. My meowmy is my bestest friend in da whole wide world. I loves being brushed and snuggling, and I likes to hang out with my meowmy and daddy's friends when dey come over.

You are reel perty and I'm reel glad we can be speshul friends. Maybe Emma could be speshul friends with your broffa?
But, she thinks boys have cooties so I dunno.
I loves ta talk to ya sometimes soon,
Your speshul friend,
Oliver

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am a big-boned boy, sez my meowmy, I weigh 13 pounds. My sissa Emma is tiny like you are she only weighs 6 pounds.

I like bacon too, but my favorite special treats are roasted chicken breast dat my meowmy makes, and sometimes my meowmy gives me a tiny piece of raw salmon cuz its good fur ma coat.

I like licking my sister, but I likes to chase her too. My meowmy is my bestest friend in da whole wide world. I loves being brushed and snuggling, and I likes to hang out with my meowmy and daddy's friends when dey come over.

You are reel perty and I'm reel glad we can be speshul friends. Maybe Emma could be speshul friends with your broffa?
But, she thinks boys have cooties so I dunno.
I loves ta talk to ya sometimes soon,
Your speshul friend,
Oliver
My meowmy sez Bijou big-boned too - he weigh almost 16 lbs. Meowmy sez that big for Siamese.

I not finicky girl - I like lotsa food. When nanny was cookin the other night I waited till her back was turned and I got some of her grated parmesan cheese. I loves cheese. Meowmy and nanny sez I eat everything and I loves food.

Bijou is very frendly kittie and I bet he would be nice frend for your sister Emma. There is lots of frendly kitties in Jasper's thread that love talkin to each other, maybe Emma go there to talk to kitties too.

Thank you for saying I pretty girl - I think you a handsome Tuxedo too! My nanny say you have very handsome face (I think so too)!

I talk to you soon Ollie,

Your speshul frend,

Mika

I

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deer Mika--

I have been such a bad boyfriend!
Meowmy sez its all her fault, cuz she's been out of town and too buzy to give me the puter.

I pologize for my bad behavior.
Can you ever fur-give me?

How have you been? What are you and your fur-people up to this summer? Anything exciting? My meowmy has been buzy buzy buzy no fun! No time to love the kitties and let them use tha puter. She sez she's just workin hard so we can have all the kitty luxuries we used to but it make me sad when she not at home.

Plus she and daddy goin' on big vacation leavin this Sunday and not comin back til the 27th!!! Emma and I all alone to make mischief in the house 'cept this nice lady Courtney come and feed us and play wif us for bout an hour a day. Meowmy pay her reeeeeeel good for this!!!

Today meowmy went ta work and daddy stay home wif us. It wuz fun cept the new cleanin lady come and use the big noisy sucker and scrub the house so it smell all clean and funny. No more cat hair tumbleweeds to play wif!
But, she found lotsa our toys under the sofa we had fur-gotten all about! Fun!

So, I hope you not too mad or sad at me.
Sorry I'm bad boyfriend. I just need mo' practice at this thing, never been anyone's special fur friend before!

But- it's all meowmy's fault and she sayz she feel bad for lettin' me neglect you.

Can we kiss and make up?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Deer Mika--

I have been such a bad boyfriend!
Meowmy sez its all her fault, cuz she's been out of town and too buzy to give me the puter.

I pologize for my bad behavior.
Can you ever fur-give me?

How have you been? What are you and your fur-people up to this summer? Anything exciting? My meowmy has been buzy buzy buzy no fun! No time to love the kitties and let them use tha puter. She sez she's just workin hard so we can have all the kitty luxuries we used to but it make me sad when she not at home.

Plus she and daddy goin' on big vacation leavin this Sunday and not comin back til the 27th!!! Emma and I all alone to make mischief in the house 'cept this nice lady Courtney come and feed us and play wif us for bout an hour a day. Meowmy pay her reeeeeeel good for this!!!

Today meowmy went ta work and daddy stay home wif us. It wuz fun cept the new cleanin lady come and use the big noisy sucker and scrub the house so it smell all clean and funny. No more cat hair tumbleweeds to play wif!
But, she found lotsa our toys under the sofa we had fur-gotten all about! Fun!

So, I hope you not too mad or sad at me.
Sorry I'm bad boyfriend. I just need mo' practice at this thing, never been anyone's special fur friend before!

But- it's all meowmy's fault and she sayz she feel bad for lettin' me neglect you.

Can we kiss and make up?
I don't know! I been thinkin maybe you too yung for me. My Granddaddy is younger than my Grandmeowmy though and it work OK. Grandmeowmy sez I shuldn't sulk but I wants to for awhile cuz you reely hurt my feelins by ignorin me. It not nice to ignore little princess like me. Bijou was no help, cuz he sed boys gots lots of things to do and can't be fussin bout girls all the time.

OK - I sulked nuff. We could kiss and make up now if you want! Mabee then Bijou stop teasin me. He call me whiner and cry-baby and I not like that. He lucky my meowmy cuts my nails ever week or I show him who is whiner and cry-baby!

OK, OK, Grandmeowmy, I'll stop being little brat now and be nice little Mika-puss.

I look forward to talkin to you soon handsome Ari.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Ollie, Grandmeowmy sez I gotta pologize for calling you Ari.

Maybe her "senior moments" are rubbin off on me. Gosh when she rubs her face against my cheek do you think that's what she's doing?

I better warn Bijou too cuz he actin fergetful sumtimes too an he sleepin with her ever night!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dats otay,
My meowmy saiz she sometimes has "blonde moments" even tho she haz brown hair, so she feels your pain!

Last nite my meowmy turned on da ceiling fan in da kitchen cuz it's finally gettin hot heer, and Emma and I watched it go round and round for da whole time meowmy and daddy were eatin dere dinner. It was fun to watch! Emma even started meowin at it. She thinks everyting that moves is alive and she hasta kill it! I usedta be like dat when I was littler but now dat I'm a big boy meowmy sez I've mellowed out.

When dey were finished wif dinner dey didnt have any treets for us! Dey hardly ever give us treats from dinner but every once in awhile we get a tiny bit of roast chicken breast which is my fffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt tteeeeee!
I like it broken up inta little bits and wif a tiny bit of salt on it, but no pepper! Pepper is yucky!

Whats your favorite speshul treat?