TCS Member Spotlight: June 13-18 GEMLADY

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More from Sam!
Jan, what is the oldest thing living in your freezer? I'm not that brave to look.

Do you get coldsores? No, I don't. at least not yet... i hope you haven't jinxed me!

Does your Mum use the internet? Mom refuses to come near the computer since the old monitor died while we were doing genealogy. She claims she is the reason it died. I remind her it was already old and a dumpster save by my nephew!

What is your favourite TV show? Al time? Star Trek - any version. These days I have several i like to watch but no clear fav.

Funny -- I've never asked anyone this many questions before, HONEST, I love talking to you Jan! Aw, shucks! :blush3:

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel! get back to work!

1.- Do yo like to eat Mushrooms? Yes, especially in spaghetti sauce.
2.- Do you like to visit the Zoo? Yes, I do! But it has been a while.
3.- have you ever to Fly in a plane? ( I mean from a city to other?..) I have not flown in any aircraft.

4.- Do you afraid to hight? No I am not afraid of heights.
5.- Do you have a phobia? I don't think I have any true phobias. Definitely not ailurophobia!
6.- Who´s better eater of chocolate you or Danielle? Me!!! Me!! Me!!! I think Danielle has cut down due to her pregnancy.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today's ?s from WaterHatchet -

"Okay, I caught up on reading this thread again and I'm ready to ask more questions. I had some more easy ones, but I can't remember them, so I'll just have to dig in with both heels now. I better type them up before I forget! "

1. Which armpit can you make farting noises with?

a) my left armpit
b) my right armpit
c) I don't know how, but I'd love to learn - yeah, this one!

2. Youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re getting acquainted with your seat in an airplane (or for a long distance bus ride) while everyone else is also quietly settling in. Suddenly, someone farts out loud. What do you do?

a) The ice breaks for me. I start laughing like a little school girl.
b) I sport a big scowl on my face because Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m so disgusted!
c) I pretend I didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t hear anything until I see someone else laugh. Then I laugh.
d) I pretend I didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t hear anything and keep a straight face. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s not funny… Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s disgusting you PIG!
e) I leave the area because Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m laughing so hard.
f) I leave the area because Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m so grossed out and donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t want to risk breathing it in.
g) I remark to the person next to me how disgusting and rude that was.
h) I remark to the offending person how disgusting and rude that was.
i) I remark to the Mods how disgusted I am with your questions.
I snicker to myself... [/B}

3. Which best describes your farts?

a) Silent but violent
b) Loud and proud
c) Breath of death
d) Putrid
e) Squeaky
f) Bombastic
g) Stinky
h) Smelly
i) A great relief
j) All of the above
k) Most of the above
l) I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t pass gas you disgusting PIG!!!
m) Congratulations! You are the first disgusting PIG ever to be on my ignore list!
n) Both “I†and “jâ€
I possess a wide repertoire. Just depends on what was on the menu.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now for my answer about my busy weekend! and more ?s from Sam!

What are you doing this weekend Jan? Well, today was the daylily society bus trip to Lexiington KY. We were up at 4:40AM and got home at 7:30PM. It was a good trip. We had no problems and a good driver. Sunday I have a newsletter to finish.

Do you prefer fruit or vege juice? What is your favourite fruit juice? With my sweet tooth I prefer fruit juices. Looove grape juice!

Do you have a hammock? No, no hammock or a swing. Would love a porch swing.

Do you enjoy watching sports on TV? My watching is limited to figure skating and the Olympics.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Last one for today!" Wellington Sam

Do you prefer seafood or poultry? Poultry. I am not a seafood eater. I will eat tuna, though. The good thing about this is that there is more seafood for Mom to eat!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did I get everybody? Good. It's been fun and I have next week's victim -er- honoree chosen!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Now for my answer about my busy weekend! and more ?s from Sam!

What are you doing this weekend Jan? Well, today was the daylily society bus trip to Lexiington KY. We were up at 4:40AM and got home at 7:30PM. It was a good trip. We had no problems and a good driver. Sunday I have a newsletter to finish.

Do you prefer fruit or vege juice? What is your favourite fruit juice? With my sweet tooth I prefer fruit juices. Looove grape juice!

Do you have a hammock? No, no hammock or a swing. Would love a porch swing.

Do you enjoy watching sports on TV? My watching is limited to figure skating and the Olympics.
Ohh that that's what you've been to Jan. Did your Mum go to? (Wait I said no more questions..Didn't I?
)

I would love a porch swing too!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Jan, I would never make fun of you for playing the organ!
-good answers and I can't believe another week has passed by so quickly!
Goodnight!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Rigel! get back to work!

1.- Do yo like to eat Mushrooms? Yes, especially in spaghetti sauce.
2.- Do you like to visit the Zoo? Yes, I do! But it has been a while.
3.- have you ever to Fly in a plane? ( I mean from a city to other?..) I have not flown in any aircraft.

4.- Do you afraid to hight? No I am not afraid of heights.
5.- Do you have a phobia? I don't think I have any true phobias. Definitely not ailurophobia!
6.- Who´s better eater of chocolate you or Danielle? Me!!! Me!! Me!!! I think Danielle has cut down due to her pregnancy.
....you kill me!!!!