TCS Gathering?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm up for that! Especially if you're cooking!! 
Aren't you around Harrisonburg?
 Yes, we would cook! Well, probably grill something! We are about 200 miles north of Harrisonburg, VA, I think.  

I talked to Rick about it and he's open for the idea.

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'd be totally up for a NY area gathering! I'm in Mid-town Manhattan, but could totally go to the other boroughs. Probably not so much out of the NYC area, but Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn would be fantastic!
I wouldn't mind Queens (Originally from there) or Manhattan, since there's SO much to do! Let's see how many we can get to come, and decide on a month!! This is gonna be fun!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Yes, we would cook! Well, probably grill something! We are about 200 miles north of Harrisonburg, VA, I think.  

I talked to Rick about it and he's open for the idea.
Ok, I meant Harrisburg PA. (Harrisburg, Harrisonburg...why do they try to confuse me? Like, WV has Charles Town and Charleston. Lets get original people! 
). Here's a question...where are you located from Hersey Park?

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
where abouts in PA are you, Pam? I'm in NE Ohio, kinda halfway between Akron and Cleveland so PA is maybe a couple hours away, at least the border is
I've been to a few meet-ups in the past, but it's been forever!
Quote:
Ok, I meant Harrisburg PA. (Harrisburg, Harrisonburg...why do they try to confuse me? Like, WV has Charles Town and Charleston. Lets get original people! 
). Here's a question...where are you located from Hersey Park?
We're pretty much in central PA, right south of Lewisburg, which is where Bucknell University is located. Hershey Park? About 90 minutes north of Hershey Park....I'm thinking about 70 miles or so. It's not too bad to get from Hershey to us.

I don't think it's something you could do in one day and you might have to stay over one night. I can find you a good motel, if you're interested in that. We don't have a lot of space for people....we could put one person on the living room sofa and, with an air bed, we could put somebody in the computer room. That's if you don't mind sharing your space with one (or more) cats!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's doable for us, depending on when it is. I would think spring or summer would be better since the weather isn't very predictable right now. That would be a 5 hour drive for us so that's not too bad (as long as I'm NOT driving 
 ). I talked to Chip and he's game. We probably would make a long weekend of it and stop by Hersey Park, we haven't been there in a few years. Oh, and we'd definitely stay in a hotel, I know what you mean about not having room!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Speaking of which, are any Southern Ontario folks thinking about going to the All About Pets show on Easter weekend?  We've met up before there and I am planning on going this year.  I'll start a new thread for us folks.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in Ohio but would love to meet anyone that is in any states nearby~I love road trips and my husband and I are trying to see all 50 states together so when we go on driving vacations we try to see as many states as possible!
And....I would LOVE to meet in person, people who like cats as much as we do!
How far do you travel?

I've participated in 2 & 1/2 meet-ups! LOL 2 full out with out 3-5 of us, and 1 with just me and Jodi! It was a LOT of fun on all of them. I'm in Michigan and can't really travel too far, but would be interested in another meet up once the weather is nicer. (ok, it's been a very mild winter but not very consistent!) I'm about mid-michigan on the west coast, near Grand Rapids if any of the Michigan peeps are interested feel free to PM me or I'll check back here too!