TCS Friends

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, there are just some many wonderful, smart, funny, and caring people here...if I could just write everyone's names!

A few who stand out for me are:
Mamacat/Stefanie
Berylayn
and Coolcat/Rigel - always makes me smile

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So many in TCS are special to me. I've met only one in the real world and it was like seeing an old friend. Wouldn't it be awesome is we all get together in the real world?

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, this is so hard. I feel like I've bonded with so many of you here at one point or another. I guess if I had to say, it would be Kev, Kittenkrazy/Cindy, Coolcat/Rigel, Stormy/Diane, Kittylover4ever/Susie, and Rosiemac/Susan.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

This whole community is made up of friendships in many levels. It is always gratifying to learn that two people who once clashed on the boards have found their way to a friendship through using pm's and understanding that all of us are so very different. That is what makes everyone here so distinct and so unique. We are all different, yet we accept these differences, forge friendships and reach those who are hurting, or who needs help with their cat- or an issue in life.
I think MA said it better than I ever could, I love each and every one of you, you're all precious to me, and I'm glad to count you as my friends!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

I think MA said it better than I ever could, I love each and every one of you, you're all precious to me, and I'm glad to count you as my friends!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This thread has made me curious- who has actually met a board member in real life?

I have met Cassandra Starr, Bossinova, and sashacat all were delightful and we had a good time together-

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by shimmer

I haven't any

But I would like to thank all the people who have helped me on this board
you know who you are.
Aww don't worry - you'll soon get chatting and once you start...... there's no going back!! You'll have so many friends you'll be scared of forgetting a name on a list like this

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by shimmer

I haven't any

But I would like to thank all the people who have helped me on this board
you know who you are.
Awww Beths right, you'll soon know everyone like your best friend once you start chatting and sending pm's

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm really nervous about doing this because firstly, I know I'm going to miss somebody out and secondly, I've made so many friends here on TCS, it would take forever to list them all. Some that stand to mind:

LilleKat - Emma
Rosiemac - Susan
Huggles - Danielle
Captiva - Chris
Pinkdaisy 226 - Ari
Valanhb - Heidi
Noni - Michele
Wellingtoncats - Sam

oooh I know I've missed people - sorry
I'm sorry if I forgot you - I love you all nevertheless

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

This thread has made me curious- who has actually met a board member in real life?
I convinced two of my close friends from home to join after I did (sharonkay and lexilou) but I don't think that really counts.

I am sure I will meet some out of towners eventually.

Ever think about having a TCS conference or yearly gathering? That would be so much fun!! (we could even bring our furbabies
)

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Pinkdaisy 226 - Ari
Aw, I forgot to write you down. See, I knew I would feel bad! But we've just become friends, over your sweet new girl!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Aw, I forgot to write you down. See, I knew I would feel bad! But we've just become friends, over your sweet new girl!
Aww no problem - I just know I'm going to be sitting here and suddenly think of someone I forgot to mention!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Jenny, what Good Idea, I have to express again I´m so thanksfully with TCS to consider me a Member I´m so proud about it!
Well, Hope not forget nobody in advance forgive, but wasn´t intentional.
Susie, Susan, Stefanie, Jenny, Ashley, Stephanie, Danielle, Sam, Janet(Kittenkiyas), Frannie, Emma, Amie,(Emma´s friend) Emma (lillekat), Tina, Cindy, Linda, Victor, Heidi, MA, Elizabeth, Dianne,Sarah, Ari, Brandon, Collen, Gayef, Beth, Tia, Chris, Michele, (Jalapeno), oh, so many friends, thank you!!!!! you really make my day!!!!!

And of course If not were to Anne, we don´t are here! Thank you Againd Anne!

Cheers dear Friends!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh gosh...I couldn't possibly list people! I KNOW I would forget someone special and I couldn't forgive myself.
I consider so many people here to be my friends, and I appreciate every one of you!

As for meeting in person, I've met Christy (okeefecl) twice now.
We meet up when I am out at Nationals in Ohio every year, and Yayi nailed it - it was just like meeting up with an old friend the first time we met.
I've talked on the phone to more people from here, and I sure am hoping to meet up with more in the future!