TCS Female to Male Ratio

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the boards I'm on are going to be either waaaaay one way or the other, seems like. This one is mostly female, my aquarium board is probably 90% male. A similar thread occurred there and there was some speculation that it was the tech aspect that appealed to the guys. Amazingly, and I'm not quite sure why, the motorcycle board I used to hang out on was probably close to 50/50 despite the fact that rider ratios are probably 90/10 male/female. Not sure why. Cause women are more "chatty?" I think it may have been an idiosyncrasy of that particular board however since the V-Star boards I drop in on from time to time seem to hold to the 90/10 ratio.

What always surprises me is the amount of guys you find on gardening boards. I guess it's just an offshoot of growing that perfect lawn, though

Cindy

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

Let's see...

- I HATE clothes shopping (or shopping in general)
- Most romantic comedies make me want to barf
- I like to watch baseball
- I never wear makeup
- I wear the same shoes almost all the time
- I don't own a purse
Exact opposite of all of those (except I do watch baseball sometimes), so yeah girliest of the girly girls here.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by stormy

Oh nonono, don't tell me there are 2 Ryan's!!!

There is only one.... The rest are poorly duplicated and shoddily imitated.

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like others here, I'm a girlie, but not very girlie!

I like rock music, tattoos, cars, sci-fi and computer games, hate shopping and wouldn't be caught dead in a dress (or skirt for that matter!). I own three pairs of shoes (well, boots actually), but can usually be relied upon to be wearing cat boots or DMs. The only pink thing in my flat is a feather toy I bought for the boys!

But, I have two kittens who I absolutely adore, so that has to count someway to making me girlie, right?