*TCS Cat Profiles!

jenni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welwyn garden city, hertfordshire, England
This is Bobby, he is 2 years old and a real character. Unfortunately, he loves catching birds and i quite often come down in the morning to a feathery gift.
He loves having his tummy rubbed and loves a cuddle.

This is Bumble, he is Bobbys brother so he is also 2 years old. He is currently missing at the moment. He loves cuddles and curling up on my feet to go to sleep. He has this funny little quirk of shaking both front paws before he goes out of the catflap which always makes me laugh.

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Salem- I rescued Salem from the vets office when he was 8 weeks old. he and his sister were going to be PTS they and 4 other kittens had been put in a box and taped up and dropped off at the vets front door they were only a few days old. Salem is hyper crybaby lol he is always complaining about something and LOVES to get into things!! He is now 8 months old now. His nickname is Satan lol Oh I for got to mention Salem and Ailey are
sweethearts
!

Ailey Marie- I was at my cousins house when she told me about a "stray" cat that was hidden under her porch. I went out to help her get the cat out from under the porch. I sat down and instantly had this beautiful big tabby in my lap she just meowed and shivered in my lap she had the softest fur i had ever felt and i couldn't stane to leave her. She was 8 months old according to the vets guess when I found her she had worms and needed shots and everything else. Her 1st birthday we guess is around Easter.

George- This is the big guy I am trying to bring home from the shelter now. He is a Maine Coon weighs about 13 lbs and is around 2-3 years old. He has been at the shelter for months they told me. I can't wait to get him home!!!!!!!.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Thank you, Lauren!

They do look alike, don't they?!! Must be the perfect Tabby genes!
We have triplets here on TCS! Harley, Tibby & little Nismo!

They all 3 look so much alike!

timestreason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Everyone's cats are so pretty!

This is a picture of my cat Moose (RIP) and Dominic (commonly known as Dommy Doodles) Dom is VERY photogenic..

Cosmas,

And his twin/littermate, Damian,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...k/MVC-780S.jpg

Benny, the short legged creep...

And Calistas...we got Ben and Callie at the same time/place.

Franny! Also known as Dragon Lady, because of the way she snorts before she hisses.

And the Preggers one! Gemma...who I also call Gem Junkie and Gemma Bodini.

Woo!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful pictures timestreason!!
(hope I got your u/n right!)

I'd love to hear their stories!
They all look so different and full of personality, I bet they have lovely stories of how they came to be with you and what they are like too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely stories & pics, everyone! ALL these cats are so beautiful, inside and out. I love to hear about them. Thanks everyone, so far, for sharing your cats with us!

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Everyone has the cutest cats! I love seeing pictures of them all. Well, here are my girls.

Annabelle is our first and oldest cat. The second Brent and I moved somewhere we could have a cat we went to the Humane Society. Annabelle jumped up into Brent's lap and he (and I) immediately fell in love. They said she was a stray and about 11 months old. Our vet said she was more like 5-6months. That was three years ago February. She's definately the Queen Kitty of the house and she's super soft and fluffy. Kinda sassy too

Lucy is our middle child and is affectionately known as Goose. We got her when she was 6 weeks old. Another rescue kitty. We noticed Annabelle seemed bored and lonely (Brent noticed this while he was on vacation.) So I checked out petfinder and found a little gray kitten. She was so cuddly and sweet. Now she's a feisty little girl who loves to be pet, as long as it's on her terms. She's Daddy's little girl. She sleeps spread across me at night. She's about 3 years old now, we got her a month and a half after we got Annabelle.

And then there's Daisy. We got her a year later. She's about 2 years old now, she was 9 months when we got her from the Humane Society. Her previous owners gave her up because they were allergic. They must have been severely allergic because she is the biggest sweetheart. I absolutely love her (I love all my babies.) We call her our "special needs" kitty because she is so sensitive and clingy. She loves attention from us but it takes her a while to warm up to others. We also think she's a little skittish and maybe obsessive compulsive
She loves playing fetch also. She's also our big fatty weighing in at 14 pounds.