TCS anonymous

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Count me in as a lurker as well. I always check in and read around, I won't post for awhile, then I go on rampages and post all day.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, I'm Fran and I'm a TCS-aholic. The only way you can help me is to inject some more hours into each day

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi...
My name is Jill and I am a closet TCS-aholic.
My DH knows but I hide it from everyone else. I'm a social TCS'er to my friends, but I can't pretend any longer!
I love TCS! I'll get off the soapbox now and let the next person talk!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello

My name is Gail and I am (takes deep breath) a TCS aholic.
I just went two days without visiting and now have lots of reading to do!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Barb and I am a Lurker/poster TCS aholic. I really need help!
Can someone put more hours in the day so I can be on here more?? PLEASEEEEEEEEE?????????????

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey my name is Cassidy count me as a lurker as well I post on when I want to and read when I don't. I go on almost everyday but not for hours only alittle at a time.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, My Name is Alycia....
I am addicted to TCS... I hide it from family..do it at work when no one is looking... been known to try to get it on my cell just to get a fix.. I have been accused of denying other peoples wants and needs because of it... All that doesn't matter, as long as I can get that 3 minute high from seeing new posts... I can't and won't deny it.... I'm addicted and don't want help!

polyglot

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello, my name is Viktor, and I am addicted to The Cat Site. I have only been using it for a little while, but I am hooked. The rush lasts for hours, and then I have to come back and post more!

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup addicted here. Where else can you talk about every little thing your cat does without people thinking you are nuts!
Also I was extremely addicted to the skittles thread. I updated a couple co-workers Tuesday..

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think alot where... I started another one if ya need your fix.. called Skittles had babies...

O am so addicted right now and have been LOL.....